The Minion

Original wheels & tyres

I have just brought a set of 4 'Brand new' 17" wheels and tyres for £320. Can be brought separately. Get 5 and have a full size spare or just the 1.

Ideal for when your tyres wear out. Replace the complete wheel & tyre and then get a set of Winter tyres put on the removed wheels!!

The 'Brand new' sets were removed from upgraded cars and have done almost ZERO miles, the tyres still have the red lines on tread!

The seller is based near Horsham, Sussex and will deliver at £40 or you can collect. He is an ex Toyota employee who bought up a good stock from Toyota.

I'm just passing on what I believe to be useful info for members. The seller asked that if I knew anyone interested to let them know and this is obviously the best way to do that. I will ask him for the contact details that he is happy to use.

Search for 'Toyota GT86 Subaru BRZ set of 4 alloy wheels and tyres'
The seller is 'grimm34'
Price is stated as £320 + £40 delivery.
He said he could come down a bit if a bulk order could be done, but I understand this would only be £10.
The alloys have even got plastic covering on the outside only exposing the centre to enable wheels to be fitted/removed! Totally unmarked and he does Guarantee this on his ad.