Sign in to follow this  
S18 RSG

Some GT86 Bits (and some random stuff)

So, I completely forgot about all the stuff I had packed away ready to sell until I cleared out my garage today, so I figured now would be a good time to put them back up on sale. Apologies for the lack of pictures. If you're interested in a particular thing, just let me know and I can get pictures of those bits that don't have them right now.

Stock bits:

In case anyone is in need of any stock parts, I have a load of them in the garage. I have no real reason to sell them, but would sell if anyone needs them:

Stock rear lights - Perfect condition, no issues with condensation, were replaced with Valenti lights a few months ago - Ebay says ~£100 per side, but I'll take offers in that region.

Stock wheels - Good condition. 2 fairly new off brand tyres (~2500 miles of use), 2 Primacies with around 4mm of tread. May keep them for track use anyway, but if anyone needs them, I'll take offers in the region of £200. Pic of 2 of them from the day they were taken off. Can get individual pics this weekend.

BeWvoIP.jpg

Stock springs - Originally replaced with Eibachs, now replaced by coilovers. Were taken off the car at 20k miles. May not be of any use to anyone, but just in case. I'll say £100 to follow rules, but will listen to any offers

Random bits:

Nothing car related here, but stuff that's just lying around my room which could be useful to someone.

KFA2 2GB GTX660Ti x2 - My original SLI gfx card setup. Both great condition. Great performance, better than 1 GTX680 (you could find what that equates to these days). Will say £50 each for these, but again will listen to offers. Pic was to show size comparison with the 970's that replaced them. Can get individual pics now they've been cleaned up etc.

U4W5gZh.jpg

500GB Slim PS3 - I'm sure most people now have current gen consoles, but this has been sat in my drawer now for around 2 years or more without use. I have a bunch of old(ish) games for it too, and the PSMove with 2 controllers and a few motion games. Judging by similar sales on eBay etc. this is now worth around £100. Will accept something around that. Pic from when I bought it all (minus a load of other games I bought afterwards)

7i2rif6.jpg

All bits are located at my home in South Wales, but am willing to bring anything along to a meet (perhaps with exception of wheels), travel half way to meet someone, or post things providing we can negotiate after shipping costs etc.

Any questions/pic requests, please just let me know :)