MeisterR

10% OFF + Free Shipping for MeisterR Coilovers! Code: GT86

We have a new discount offer to members of the forum.

You can now get 10% OFF + Free Shipping for MeisterR Zeta R coilovers simply by using the voucher code provided!

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers (GT86 / BRZ)

AGT86.jpg

The Specification of the MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers:
*Zeta-R Aluminium Top Mount with Spherical Bearing AND Camber Adjustments *Monotube damper with 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined)
*Linear Rate SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs
*Lengthen Heavy Duty Rubber boot.
*Aluminium Spring Perch, Locking Collar, and Lower Bracket (Steel Bracket for MacPherson Strut Models)
*Dual Perch Coilovers Construction *(Independent Springs Tension and Ride Height Setting)

How to order? *Price?
Ordering couldn't be easier. *Simply place your order at the MeisterR website ( http://www.MeisterR.co.uk ) and check out using the secured webshop.
All you have to do is enter the voucher code below during checkout and your discount will be automatically calculated.

Just put in the voucher code GT86 during checkout to get your discount... Simple!   :)

*Free Shipping for UK Mainland, Highland, and Island.  (Exclude Jersey / Guernsey).
If you have any problem, please feel free to PM me or E-mail me at info@meisterR.co.uk

Im starting to look into a coilover kit for my car. For regular fast road use, and somethign not too stone hard, im not a tiny teen anymore.. :) Would the Zeta-R kit do the trick? Its mainly gonna be fast road as i said, and i actually do like the OEM suspension, but would love to get it a bit lower to the ground, without loosing damping and suspension travel.

Also, how long is the offer valid? And can you estimate freight to Denmark?

Im starting to look into a coilover kit for my car. For regular fast road use, and somethign not too stone hard, im not a tiny teen anymore.. :) Would the Zeta-R kit do the trick? Its mainly gonna be fast road as i said, and i actually do like the OEM suspension, but would love to get it a bit lower to the ground, without loosing damping and suspension travel.

Also, how long is the offer valid? And can you estimate freight to Denmark?

Yes, that is what the Zeta-R is design for.

Fast road usage with occasional track day.

The damping adjustments are available for you to get the most out of the car on track, but daily use shouldn't leave you cripple with a shattered spine.

Valid will be on for a while, I will review all my offer in the new year.

Shipping to Denmark will be £35.

Jerrick

My car has the Zeta R coilovers fitted if anyone wants to test them. Will be at GPRM meet on Saturday. 

I find them very good, really compliant and very well setup. Rebound is a little off with the 6kg spring rate. But I do have a 18" wheel which is on the heavy side.

But very good coilover for the money. Even on my country roads with potholes and bumps still gives the confidence to push it a little and feels fine.

Can I ask what sort of guarantee/warranty these come with?

HI,

The Zeta range of coilovers come with 12 months manufacturers defect warranty. You are covered even for track use. It is not limited to this as we do look at things on a case by case basis. 

In additions to the above our GT1 coilovers are also covered by our life time warranty for the hydraulic function of the damper. 

Edwin