Matt Black badges added (finally); has been a real struggle getting hold of a cheapish set.    I had a go at Plastidipping the front before, it didn't go very well; it ended up all furry. Tried to order a set of front and back badges through ebay but the ebay website kept saying the payment could not be accepted so I contacted the seller on Ebay to find out why it wouldn't go through; they sent a suspect looking email back.  So thought I would try to order another "cheapish" set off amazon. Ordered them from a trader on Amazon, they were were meant to arrive within about a month, they never came and then the delivery dates got changed when they didn't arrive... After just over a month I put a claim into Amazon as the seller/trader never contacted me back; Amazon accepted my claim and refunded me my £££'s back to my account, I believe the seller has now been taken off Amazon although the same badges are still on the amazon website but from loads of different traders so be warned.  Tried ordering the ebay badges again just to see if it would work this time as I was getting desperate. This time it went through with the same seller I contacted months ago and I was ready to start getting emails typed up to ebay help etc just in case they didn't arrive, but they did.  Not sure what to do with the GT86 badge though, either remove it completely or have another go at plastidipping that.