After last Friday's trackday at Oulton, the car was brilliant except for the brakes. I'm not a hard braker and I'm smooth, but I always run out of brakes after three laps or so. I think it's because I carry a lot of speed into the braking zone and I'm on the brakes right up to the Apex. They tend to rumble and obviously they just seem to fade away. I'm running stock discs, fluid and Project Mu HC800 pads. The pads are a bit better than stock, but the problem always remains it seems.  I do think that given they've been on since March they are probably getting a bit tired with a season of sprinting two track days and 15K miles under them. The pads themselves give really good feel but create an insane amount of dust that has ruined the powdercoat on my wheels. My discs are getting a little thin and such things do not help of course.  I've been tinkering with a BBK, but can I really justify it just for track days really? Anything good seems to be about £2K which is a lot to spend just for being mega on the track. In road driving the brakes are perfectly fine.  I'm considering going the PFC front and EBC yellow rears like Kev uses, but I'm wondering if there are any  better discs than OEM out there and if alloy bells reap any real benefits? I guess I'm trying to find a halfway house between upgrading the pads and discs without resorting to the huge expense of a BBK.  There is the STI Brembo setup, but I wonder what the cost will be new and if it's available?