Great review, thanks Lauren. I was lucky to get the first drive in that RRG Macc Blue, with a handful of miles on the clock, plastic covers still on the seats and trade plates as it hadn't at that time been registered (and it still had the stock exhaust), and went out on your triangle with Richard. I loved it, and the improvement in suspension from my 2013 stock was massive, and its road holding around corners with non-scrubbed in Primacy's was frankly astounding compared to my memories of my first few miles on those tyres in my car. I was seriously considering buying it as my car was at 5 years and just coming out of warranty, but at £31k I really couldn't get the sums to work for me (although the performance pack is great value for what you are getting), but it made me realise I needed to do a further mod if I wanted to keep my old car (which I did with the 2 year extended warranty option in the end), so I ended up fitting a set of nearly new KW V3's and am happy enough again. I'd also at the time tried a test drive in a s/h Cayman, but the lovely power and quality aside it just wasn't as fun as the 86, hence the choice being to trade to a new Blue Edition, or to keep my old car for a while longer as there just wasn't anything else that seemed to have what I want with a car right now at a price I can afford.