I've been having a think about how to proceed with this. I've had some discussion with a number of members, regional organisers, admin on FB page  and of course the other directors though Alec is not involved as such anymore. We have decided that we will leave the directors as they are currently as Rob is still very helpful and we never want him to be a stranger and Keith is still busy with the GT86 accounts and paypal account for which Rob helps with too.  I feel that in order to move the club forward we should have a committee. It may be in time that one of the committee members could fill Alec's directors position in time, but there is no rush as such for that as three directors is plenty of course.  I would like a club Chairman/Chairwoman. I feel that I should stay as a director and welcome new enthusiastic members to the committee who have a vision and want to take the club somewhere. This is your opportunity to get involved in what is a great club with great people. I think a Vice-chair would also be good to work with the chair in promoting the club. For example this could be looking at promoting the club to other clubs in Europe much like Scott the Chairman from IMOC did with the Duderstadt meet.  I also think we should have someone to help with the finances to support Keith as Rob takes a bit less of a roll in this stuff. A Treasurer would be the title. I've worked out with Rob and Keith's help that pretty much all of our traders pay on subscription, but adding new traders would need doing of course.  Events are a major thing and we could do with somebody to be the trackday/motorsport organiser. We also need firm regional organisers who could be on the committee as Events Organiser. North, South and Midlands.  I'll try and summarise what these rolls entail and people have views on other roles that would be useful for the committee, please say. Chairman/Chairwoman - To liaise directly with the Directors on Committee matters.  -To communicate the business of the Directors to the Committee and members when appropriate. -To set direction for the club. -To maintain and develop links with the administrators of other similar car clubs as appropriate.  -Coordinate the work of the rest of the committee.  -Work on wider projects to benefit members.  - To work closely with our friends at the GT86OC on club collaboration.  Vice Chair -To liaise directly with the directors on committee matters.  -Assume responsibility in the absence of the Chairman/Chairwoman on such matters.  -Assist the Chairman/Chairwoman on club developmental matters as well as work with relations to other clubs.  - To work closely with our friends at the GT86OC on club collaboration.  Treasurer  -Oversee the day to day running of the clubs financial accounts.  -Keep track on club finances and club bank/Paypal balances and advise the committee/directors accordingly.  -Assist the directors in compiling the annual accounts and tax return. Don't worry our accountant will do our tax return! -Organise and manage budgets in coordination with and as agreed by the committee and/or directors.  -Maintain a shared database of comany assets (gazebos, flags, banners and other property), their location, organising replacement/repair as necessary.  Trader/Affiliates Admin This could be done by the treasurer, but anyway, here's an idea of what it entails: -Responsible for running and developing the trader scheme.  -Liaise with all traders both potential and existing on all matters regarding commercial advertising on the GT86 BRZ DC forum.  -Responsible for obtaining fees from traders.  -Be a point of liaison for traders on all matters regarding their trader status.  -Responsible for setting price points for traders ensuring that traders who say they are a registered company actually are.  -Responsible for setting price points for traders. -Responsible for activation and deactivation of trader accounts.  -Responsible for trader rules and conduct as well as enforcing them.  -To be the point of contact for any grievance from a trader.  Event Coordinator x4 North, South, Midlands plus track day/motorsports organiser.  -Coordinate club events both collectively and singularly and liaise with regional organisers.  -Take lead responsibility for major club events including Japfest x2 and JAE (if we go again!).  -Provide logistical support where necessary to regional organisers.  -Identify, approach and recruit potenital regional organiser to ensure national coverage.  -In coordination with the Treasurer, organise and coordinate transportation of club property to large events.    There are a few other odd jobs such as membership though these may be covered through the treasurer or we can create a position. Such things are open to debate. I would expect the committee members to be responsible for moderation on the forum, though really there is little to do here for the most part. It's not like the old days of keyboard warriors on forums, this seems to have migrated to the Facebook group!  So let me know what you think and more importantly if you're interested in helping to build the club in to something special for the future. If you would like to be considered for a Committee Position you are welcome to post here or send me a message.