Hey there, thought I'd pop up a blog / thread rather than carry on in my intro post. A bit of this is being copied over from another forum that I posted it on so apologies in advance if it doesn't look like it's entirely worded for here. I was offered a 2012 Subaru BRZ by a friend who I've also had a couple cars off in the past for a price I simply couldn't refuse considering the mods it has. Wasn't even looking for a new car and wasn't bored of the Civic FN2 and had a few big mods planned for that. It's also cheaper, fully-declared, to insure than my Civic Type R so will be getting a few hundred refund from that. An assured value policy is on the cards come renewal though.
This is my first RWD car so I will be taking it very carefully... initially. Current specs, may have missed a few bits. History A few of you may have already seen this one as LFA / Ed from here previously owned it. His blog: http://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/topic/961-lfas-blog/ After a bit of background research I found out that it was the first BRZ to be delivered in the UK and it's featured on Subarus website. The majority of the engine work was done in November 2015 after engine failure (can't recall exactly what, it's in the paperwork somewhere) by Abbey Motorsport. Also interested in the TSS so will need to do a bit of reading up on that! Initial Pictures