Hello, I'm considering selling my tuned GT86 so I thought I'd put this post up and see if there is any interest. It was registered in April 2013 and I am the only owner. It is currently on 20400 miles but this will increase a little as I use it. It has been serviced yearly by RRG in Macclesfield. Below is a list of the fitted or included modifications. All standard parts are also included in the sale - the only exception to this is that while the stock wheels are included they do not have tyres on the them. Fitted parts:- Alloy wheels - I run two sets a winter set from October to April which are 17x7.5" Fox Fx005's with 215/45/17 Nokian WRA3 winter tyres and a summer set which are 17x7" Konig Daylite's with 215/45/17 Federal 595 RSR tyres. The Nokian's have around 6mm of tread, the Federal's around 2.5mm.
RAYS locking wheel nuts 
Cobra cat-back exhaust
HKS Panel filter Cosworth Panel filter
Toyota badges removed and front and rear Toyota badge replaced with a custom Batman logo
Red alcantara binnacle cover 
Whiteline positive shift bush
Ecutek Remap
HKS oil filler cap
TRD Door stabiliser kit
Japseed front carbon strutbrace
Beatrush master cylinder brace
Anarchy motive gearknob
Premiuim mats red carpet mats
Mtec shift springs
Tein Flex A coilovers
Whiteline front adjustable anti-roll bar
Whiteline rear adjustable anti-roll bar
Whiteline front adjustable drop links
Whiteline rear adjustable drop links
Whiteline rear anti-roll bar mount braces
Whiteline rear upper camber bushes
Legsport carbon duckbill spoiler
Bonnet gas dampers
TRD wing aero fins
TRD front canards (not currently fitted)
Custom headlight adjuster for lowered cars
Cusco rear carbon strutbrace (includes tried to fit boot floor mat and standard boot mat) Mishimoto red intake hose
HKS oil filter (not currently fitted) When I bought the car it was treated with Gtechniq exo and this was redone again last year. Some pictures:- Test drives are available on production of valid fully comprehensive insurance. The car is located on the West Midlands / South Staffs border. Please note - at the moment I am only looking to sell the car complete with all the modifications I am not looking to part the car out. I am looking for a firm £18000 including all of the standard and aftermarket parts. This is a bargain and so I won't go below £18000. Thanks for looking. Any questions please ask ☺