Due to personal circumstances an unforeseen automotive change of direction is heading my way so my 2017 BRZ along with all the additional goodies I have purchased will be looking for a new home. Testing the water here for interest before advertising it in different places.  This INITIAL advert is for the car with the listed mods included.  If I receive no genuine interest the plan will most likely entail returning it to stock. If that transpires, I will then add costs and pics to all the remaining mods.  I do however also have some quality new items that are for sale below   Lots of ifs I know but I guess this is the only way I can advertise it for now to gauge interest. The vehicle is in North Wales, but it can also be viewed in Chester where I work   2017 facelift BRZ SE LUX in Mica Blue.    Registered 31/03/17. Currently showing just over 31k miles with FSH. MOT until 30/09/21. Comes with both original keys and original handbook. I am the second owner after Subaru UK sales director.  Subaru warranty until 31/03/22 The only consumables replaced to date have been ·         OE front Anti Roll Bar Drop Links - Fitted Aug 20 - ·         Bosch S4 025 Car Battery 12V 60Ah Type 005R S4025 - Fitted March 21     Service history 03/10/17              10K mile carried out by Subaru UK Coleshill at 9971 miles 11/10/18              20K mile carried out by Pinkstones Subaru Stoke at 19316 miles 09/07/19              30K mile carried out by Tuned UK Wrexham at 25437 miles using Millers XF Longlife 0W20, OE Oil filter. Motel 660 Brake/Clutch fluid and Millers CRX LS 75w90NT LSD Diff Oil 11/08/20              40K mile carried out by Tuned UK Wrexham at 28782 miles using Millers XF Longlife 0W20, OE Oil filter and Cosworth air filter   Sale including approx £5k of fitted mods listed below.  £19500 Private reg will be removed ·         Uprated DBA T3 slotted discs, Hawk HPS pads and braided lines   ·         KCA435 Whiteline roll centre/bump steer correction kit   ·         Cosworth air filter   ·         Set of 4 x Matt Black Rota Titan 17x9 alloys. offset ET42. Fitted with 245x40x17 Michelin PS4.  Purchased new in late 2019 from Demon Tweeks. Excellent condition with zero kerbing marks. Tyres have approx 4-5mm tread remaining. Tyres have been rotated regularly but two do have slight inner shoulder wear due to previous neg front camber settings ·         Ohlins Road and Track coilovers. Kit no SUS MP21. Purchased in Feb 2019. Front dampers serviced in Jan 2021. Regularly removed and cleaned and always protected with ACF50   ·         4 x Ohlins 50Nm coilover springs. Purchased Sept 2020 ·         Pair of SPC fully adjustable camber rear lower control arms. Purchased late 2019   ·         ARK performance GRiP catback exhaust. Polished Tip. Purchased October 2020 ·         Cusco front strut brace including Brake cylinder brake stopper. Anodised blue        ‘IF’ the car sells with mods included, I can then offer up for sale:            Stock front and rear discs, pads, and brake lines. All removed from the car at 12k miles when I purchase, so have plenty of life left.  Stored indoors ·         Stock front and rear dampers and springs including top mounts etc. All removed at 12k miles so little use. Stored indoors ·         Stock rear LCA’s ·         Stock set of facelift 17x7 alloys. Offset ET48. These were removed when I purchased it in Feb 18.  Stored indoors they look like new, are unmarked and have approx. 6mm of tread on the stock 215x45x17 Michelin Primacies ·         Used 2 x 225x45x17 Michelin PS4. Slight outer shoulder wear on both. Tread depth 4-5mm ·         Used 2 x Ohlins 40Nm coilover springs. ·        Used 2 x Ohlins 30Nm coilover springs.  Brand new items for sale *Pics will be sent if required as pic limit already reached on this post* All prices plus postage        Set of 4 x brand-new, boxed JDM Work Emotion Ashed Bronze Ultimate Kiwami 18x8.5 alloys. Offset ET38. Come with brand new spigot rings and Works’ centre caps. Avoid the 3-5 month wait.  £1500 ·         Set of brand-new Rays 17HEX nut and lock set M12x1.25Hole Black (20pcs) £60 ·         Pair of brand-new DESIGN 911 front brake duct spoilers   £20 ·         Brand new, boxed, and sealed Ohlins adjustable front pillowball top mounts.  Camber adjustable   £485  (Currently awaiting delivery from Ohlins) ·         Raceseng adjustable front top mounts. Packaged in original Raceseng padded box.  No spring perches included as were fitted to the Ohlins R & T coilover dampers.  Spring perches to allow fitment to the stock dampers are $62.50 direct from Raceseng.  These are both camber and castor adjustable. Good condition with unmarked plates. Purchased direct from Raceseng USA August 19    £475 ·         Brand new Raceseng front bearing set for adjustable front top mounts. Purchased direct from Raceseng USA Nov 20   £100 ·         Brand new and boxed Laile Beatrush Brake stopper £45 ·         Brand new boxed HT autos facelift BRZ front splitter £100 ·         Brand new boxed PFC Z rated front and rear brake pads £75 ‘IF’ I do return the car to stock it will be up for sale including DBA discs and Hawk HPS pads for around £16500 I can then offer up for sale:               Cosworth air filter   ·         Set of 4 x Matt Black Rota Titan 17x9 alloys. offset ET42. Fitted with 245x40x17 Michelin PS4.  Purchased new in late 2019 from Demon Tweeks. Excellent condition with zero kerbing marks. Tyres have approx 4-5mm tread remaining. Tyres have been rotated regularly but two do have slight inner shoulder wear due to previous neg front camber settings ·         Ohlins Road and Track coilovers. Kit no SUS MP21. Purchased in Feb 2019. Front dampers serviced in Jan 2021. Regularly removed and cleaned and always protected with ACF50   ·         4 x Ohlins 50Nm coilover springs. Purchased Sept 2020 ·         Pair of SPC fully adjustable camber rear lower control arms. Purchased late 2019   ·         ARK performance GRiP catback exhaust. Polished Tip. Purchased October 2020 ·         Cusco front strut brace including Brake cylinder brake stopper. Anodised blue