Hi Just wanted to share my experience with the HKS supercharger (V2). I bought a car with it fitted, and it failed shortly afterwards. It was fitted by experts, but the failure seems to be down to poor design inside the supercharger unit. I know there's a lot of people out there who have experienced similar, and of course many more who have never had an issue! That said, I'd strongly recommend avoiding this kit - the design is clearly not the best, and after-sales support non-existant. Many thanks for @Mark@Abbey M/S for his help diagnosing this, and a public apologiy for the delay in returning the Ecutek equipment he kindly lent me - sorry again Mark. So, car's going back to almost standard as I am looking to buy a house now so it's being sold - if anyone is interested in the HKS oil cooler, coilovers, rota titan wheels, HKS manifold, or a beautiful and immense-sounding exhaust, PM me. I'll be posting adverts and listing them on eBay shortly afterwards. Stupendous car while owning it - even after the SC failed, it was still an event driving every time - partly down to that exhaust