I've been here for a while but never really got around to posting one of these threads. Best get my finger out then eh? So, at the beginning of January I picked up my GT86. I'd been looking at a few, BRZ's included but I really wanted a grey one having seen one in bright sunlight. Generally I'm not a fan of grey cars, but the flake in the 86's paint when hit by sunlight really looks incredible. Unfortunately there aren't many grey ones about. It took months and eventually I found my car. It had been previously sold, but it fell through and so I had a phone call from the dealer asking if I was still interested. I went up to see it, fell in love and signed on the line.   Picking her up with youngest:   My wife thought I was nuts and preferred black ones. She's constantly ribbing me saying that mine needs a polish to bring it back to black.    So, I got it back home and then had three weeks of bad luck. First of all some **** opened their door on my front wheel arch and left a dent, as well as cracking the paint. I then got caught between two vehicles on the motorway and a truck threw a wheel arch liner at me. I had nowhere to go and unfortunately took the hit. Luckily this didn't do much noticeable damage so I just reseated the grill and chalked it up to experience. With the mileage I do I figured I'd end up respraying the front end anyway to sort stone chips. The arch however I couldn't ignore. They'd also managed to scratch the lower part of the sill, right down to the metal. I dabbed in some paint, got a friend who does PDR to remove the dents and then took her off to the body shop to have the wing resprayed.    The damage:   Post PDR:   After the respray: