Wanna mirror your iphone onto the standard Toyota TAS300 screen so that you can use Google Map Navigation, stream movies/tv etc? Yes? Excellent, you're in the right place  Here is a pic I took earlier today. First things first. I accept no responsibility for damage you do to your stereo or vehicle in any way. This is simply a basic description of how I accomplished it but you may want to tweak here and there. If you do this, then you do it at your own risk. Firstly, mirroring the screen is pretty easy. But getting the touchscreen to control your iphone is another level. I wont be going into that as its not something im bothered about. If im using the navigation on my phone for example, then I just punch in my destination before I set off. Ok so first up these are the things I needed to do this - Apple Lightning Digital AV Adaptor Apple Lightning to USB cable (the one that comes with the phone is fine) Twin USB 12v Car Cigarette Socket Charging Adaptor Male to Male HDMI cable HDMI to AV converter Male to Male composite AV Cable (Yellow, Red & White) length dependent on where you want the phone to live i.e. Glovebox or armrest etc Car Solutions Video Input Adaptor (https://car-solutions.com/en/video-cable-for-toyota-touch-2-entune-monitors.php) 10mm Deep Socket Approx 5mm wide Flat Head Screwdriver Hand Towel Small Crimpable Female spade terminal Crimpable ring terminal with an inner diameter of at least 5mm approx 10 inches of electrical cable. Next Up.... how it all goes together...