After just 2 weeks of ownership, I can safely say this is the best car I have ever had...and I've had a few in my short 7 years of driving!   Picked her up with just 5,600miles on the clock and have already racked up nearly 800miles in just 2 weeks. Great fun getting around town and on twisty B roads, but also extremely comfortable and economical when I had to drive to Doncaster and back, over 450miles to 1 tank of fuel!   Few pictures of the day I got her:         And after a well deserved 3 hour TLC session today, love the colour in the sun!       Some big plans coming up, so watch this space! Whilst I won't ever tell what I'm getting until it's on the car (I like to be a bit different and therefore keeping you in suspense is more fun  ) my list of mods so far:   Alloys (ordered) Track alloys Coilovers Complete exhaust system from headers to backbox New rear lights Front lip, side skirts and rear spats New boot spoiler Supercharged    I'll be using a colour scheme I had on my Audi A3 a few years back. Again, it's different but I'm sure you'll see why soon enough