After doing a few modifications to my Subaru BRZ, I thought I'd create a build thread for anyone interested in seeing the progress and to keep a personal account for myself. I also have instagram if anyone wishes to follow me on that @KelvBRZ On the 18th of August 2017 I ended up buying my current Subaru BRZ which had 7,500 miles and is a 2012 registered car, I came from a 2004 Honda S2000 GT and surprisingly there wasn't a massive difference between the two cars apart from the obvious VTEC and the slightly better handling from the S2000.  Picture of my old Honda S2000: First picture I got of the Subaru BRZ: The car was kept standard over winter as it was garaged which gave me time to accumulate mods: Work Emotion D9R's with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres KW V3 Coilovers Eibach Camber Bolts Eibach Lower Control Arms Eibach Toe Arms All parts were then fitted by a friend of mine and the wheels were test fitted before my alignment: I then headed up to Automek in East Kilbride to get my alignment done: After the alignment I ordered my exhaust setup (Cobra Non Resonated Cat Back, Overpipe and Decat): How the car looks at the 1st of June 2018 (time creating this thread):