Hey, I'm Ryan from Surrey, thought i'd share a little of my car background first. First sort of performance car was a 350z. One of my favoruite shots of the 1st zed loved how clean it was! The Japspeed K1 exhaust could be heard from anywhere with the decats! I regret not driving this car as much I did, I bought it when I was 20 and it mostly sat outside the house was cleaned and serviced never driven Then a good deal came up on another zed and I ended up with... Nismo V2 Front Bumper with Carbon Splitter   , 07 Bulge Bonnet    ,19" LMGT4's in Anthracite Grey   ,Vortech v2 Supercharger Full Kit(Not Tuner)Polished   , Split Second Piggyback ECU   ,Polished Intercooler Pipes   , Kinetix V2 Plenum , GT Spec Strut Brace   , Uprated Exedy Clutch   , Lightened Flywheel   , Arc Oil Pan (Rare- Possibly 1 in the UK?)   , Z Speed Undertray   , Custom Exhaust   , Brembo GT Big Brake Kit Ferrodo PadsDefi Gauge Control Box   , Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge   , Defi Boost Gauge   , AEM AFR Gauge   , Alpine Sat Nav in Cubby   Was a monster but again never had it that long as it wasn't driven! Then the 330D which I really enjoyed, ate up the miles and was a pleasure to own. May be able to see Rob275s car behind, detailed by him! Once the BMW went I then had to save for a property so I have a Juke on lease but then the time came again to get another car... After testing many cars in my hunt for a new project, I narrowed it down to the E92 M3, GT86, 370z, M135 and the S3. Out of all of them I found the GT86 to be the most involving and loved the driving position and how fun the car was to throw about, the only downside being underpowered. Fortunately, what I felt was the perfect base car became available thanks to Jonathan Wheat.       Exterior:   Standard apart from the official TRD canards.       Engine:       HKS Supercharger V2 - fitted and mapped by Abbey Motorsport   HKS manifold   Tomei Overpipe   HKS resonated Front Pipe   M7 titanium exhaust (only one in the UK I think, hand made in Japan)   HKS Oil cooler again fitted by abbey - this has a vent in the wheel well, I high end part   ARC air box   HKS oil       Car makes roughly 320bhp/288 at hubs       The supercharger/oilcooler/most exhaust parts have only been on the car for around 2k miles       Car Mileage is just under 7000miles since new       The car is going to be used as a weekend toy and for track use with the intention of entering the Toyota Sprint Series.       To Buy List so far , undecided on specifics at the moment and input welcome:         Coilovers       Stroker Kit       Front splitter, side steps and rear spats       Arbs       Duck tail rear spoiler       Control arms         Pickup day!    Took a trip home to realise the standard wheels could not put the power down and new wheels and tyres were ordered.      Back of the daily Juke - a lot more fun than you could ever expect! Sitting like a monster truck at the moment, but I can finally get the power down, loving it!