All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Scotty751

Sussex newbie

Yep that was me earlier I’ll definitely come along to the meet if I’m free that weekend. I’m beginning to become a regular at fuel anyway.
  3. Hi Twigman! How did the refurb go? I was thinking of sorting mine.
  4. Subota Boy

Sussex newbie

Hello Scott Next GT/BRZ meet is sat 7th Sept, 1-4pm at the Fuel Coffee House, Henfield, would you believe. Be great to see you there. Oh, and welcome to the forum!
  5. Samwise

Sussex newbie

Hmmm a Silver BRZ in Henfield, I guess it was you I met today at the Fuel Coffee house meet If not then i'm going to sound a bit silly! but either way it was good to meet you and welcome to the forum haha
  6. Leevsfortyone

Cars and Coffee MOP

Wow that was a great day, again the Essex branch put in a good show. Great to meet you Today Annie ( Cherry Bomb ) I’m really pleased you enjoyed the day. We too hit traffic problems it looked like all of Essex went out for the day today. Great to see another new face today Sam (Photan) hope you can make another meet in the future new job permitting. Big thank you to all who came today see you again soon. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Scotty751

Sussex newbie

Hi all, Recently took the plunge, picking up a 64 reg silver brz and loving it. Figured it makes sense to join up. Got a couple of plans for the car but nothing done yet. Already met a few members and look forward to meeting more in the future. Scott
  8. OnlyNothing

Decat Pipe

Wanting a decat front pipe if anyone has one going for sale. Thanks,
  9. VAD17

GT86/ BRZ Get together - Bishop Storford

I have confirmed the reservation. See you there guys
  10. CherryBomb

Cars and Coffee MOP

Wow, I had a ball today! So great to meet everyone who was there. Such a lovely, friendly group of folk. Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming and helpful. I really appreciate it! I didn't get home until 2:30. Aarggh. My TomTom took me home via the M25. I didn't realise it until I was past any turn-offs. I don't know why I didn't follow Lee and Reece (I really enjoying the sound and fire show, Reece!) What was I thinking? Naughty TomTom. And then, get this, I missed my turn TWICE, and ended up at Lakeside, back in the thick of stand-still traffic. lolol. What am I like? Anyway, it was so much fun. I had such a blast in the convoy of 86's. I'm sure I'm crispy-fried, but oh well. Looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting others. Vroom, vroom!
  11. Standard GT86 TRD, 2013, pearlescent, 65K, full Toyota history, valve spring mod done, carbon interior mods, diamond matting, drives superb, very well looked after. £13,500.
  12. Last week
  13. Anybody had a door resprayed? No damaged just needing it respraying in metallic black. Just after a figure I’d be expecting to pay contacted few garages but there all closed until Tuesday 👍
  14. CherryBomb

Cars and Coffee MOP

I'll be there, too.
  15. Mark-in-Stoke

For Sale Valenti V2 tail lights

I'm not sure what i want mate, forever flip flopping between which way to go 😉 thanks for the hreads up though
  16. GT86Reece

Cars and Coffee MOP

I'll be there, meeting Lee at Pitsea at 08:30. See you all there 😁
  17. The Minion

Fuel Coffee House meet - West Sussex. Sat 7th Sept

Sounds good to me, I do like a good coffee.😎
  18. Tubbytommy

Smudge's supercharged V8 build

Great to see this build continuing, I see it in the background of monky London's you tube channel when he is at Carson performance. Good luck it's going to be all worth it when its finished
  19. smudge

Smudge's supercharged V8 build

Last few days have been spent stripping down the engine completely, ready for inspection, measuring and ensuring everything is good before doing anything major. Was good fun getting my hands dirty for the 1st time in a while, and good to see the ins and outs of the engine too. Rogue Motorsport measured all the bores, crank and pistons today. Happy to report that everything is as good as it can be, meaning I'll go ahead and get everything professionally cleaned and painted up before we start the build itself. Just waiting on the new oil pump to arrive and need to order some new OEM rings now we know the gap measurements are good.
  20. Rocket Panda

Oh, hello did you mention cake? 🍰 Please add me to the list Keith
  21. GT_86

Cars and Coffee MOP

May be able to get to this. About 1.5 hours away for me on Sunday morning. Need an excuse for a blast out after the work done at TD yesterday. If I do manage to make it will seek you all out when I get there. Darren
  22. BRZ-123

TD resonated mid pipe

It will not work on a stock exhaust as it's a different connection to axle back. It will potentially only work with TD backbox. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  23. Leevsfortyone

I think I will be up for this Keith put me on list please.
  24. 1pm to 4pm - Drive over.......park up......re-fuel and discuss car stuff.......roll out.Taking place just outside Small Dole village on the A2037 between Steyning and Henfield, on the Golding Barn Industrial Estate BN5 9XH. The entrance is virtually opposite a former petrol station. There are speed bumps once you leave the A2037 on the approach road to the industrial estate but they are on one side of the road only. There is a 10mph speed limit on this road.Parking will be reserved for those confirming attendance.Come and grab some coffee and cake and spend a few hours with like-minded guys and gals. Have your car photographed if you like. Look up Fuel Coffee House on Facebook for more info. The coffee is excellent (went yesterday in the family car) and there are varied tea combinations available.
  25. will300

Midlands Breakfast Meet - 24th August

Bump for tomorrow, there are a few more people coming.
  26. JJB

TD resonated mid pipe

Do you know if this would make any difference on a stock exhaust?
  27. gavin_t

For Sale Valenti V2 tail lights

If you don't mind getting a quote that would be great, might help out others interested too
  1. Load more activity