REMUS Sports Exhaust Muffler

£300

Bought brand new in August 2020. In overall excellent condition. Some minor burnishing on the box itself, but the tips are in perfect condition. Original packaging and EU homologation documents are also included. 

An excellent choice for those looking for just a slightly louder, deeper tone to the their exhaust system, I believe this was sold as an official option by Subaru for the BRZ. No noticeable drone. They are quite rare, and retailed for over £600 new. This is a backbox only, so will bolt up to the OEM midpipe.

Official specifications: https://remus.eu/en/sport-exhaust-left-right-each-1-tail-pipe-o-127-mm-angled

Here is a video of how it sounded on my car; however this was when the car still had the Ace CS400 catless header/Cobra second cat. I imagine it may be slightly quieter than this with a stock exhaust system.

https://youtu.be/JEOoQMJ_fTk

The item is located in Rochester, Kent. 

Due to the size and weight, I am offering it for collection only.

• With prior arrangement, I may also be able to offer collection from Thetford, Norfolk, or personal delivery if you live roughly between those two areas.
  • I have no objection if you wish to arrange a courier to collect it, but it will have to be at your cost.

Please note: this exhaust was sold as being compatible with pre-facelift models only (pre-2017) due to a slight change in design of the facelift midpipe. However, from what I understand, the change is minimal, something to do with the mounting holes being slightly different, and that this exhaust can be fitted with some minor fettling - or, it could simply be mated with a pre-facelift midpipe if you wish to fit it to a facelift car. If buying to fit to a facelift car, please bear this in mind. 

20220521_111609.jpg

20220521_111625.jpg

20220521_111630.jpg

20220521_111634.jpg