ACE CS400 Equal Length 4-2-1 manifold and over pipe.

£750

Rochester, Kent

Widely regarded as one of the best quality exhaust manifolds available for the GT86/BRZ. I had this fitted to my car for approximately 5 years and along with an EcuTek tune, it completely eliminated the torque dip, and increased peak power by about 10%. I've attached the dyno plots which were generated when the manifold was fitted and the car tuned by Abbey Motorsport to prove the gains that can be achieved with this header. These retailed at ~£1600 new and are quite rare. A great option if you want to tune out the torque dip but remain NA. Includes overpipe.

More details: https://www.fensport.co.uk/products/ace-club-sport-400-4-2-1-equal-length-exhaust-manifold-gt86-brz

Although now showing a burnished appearance due to use, this manifold is in excellent condition, and has only been removed due to the upcoming sale of the vehicle. Includes:

• All original fittings (except gaskets).
  • Unused ACE window stickers and a replacement steel plaque.
  • Original packaging.

The item is located in Rochester, Kent

Due to the size and weight, I am offering it for collection only.

- With prior arrangement, I may also be able to offer collection from Thetford, Norfolk, or personal delivery if you live roughly between those two areas.

- I have no objection if you wish to arrange a courier to collect it, but it will have to be at your cost.

20220521_110635.jpg

20220521_110641.jpg

Dyno.jpg