Sign in to follow this  
Joolz

Clips

O.k so lost some clips, found the crazy hard to find wheel arch fender liner screw type ones, below from Australia! But want a few of the undertray flaps or under tray clips (not even sure of the name of these) and cannot find part number or any like it as I have one missing. Anyone any ideas of part number? Or what these flaps are called? Should I be going to Toyota and just show them photos in the dealership? Thanks in advance.

EFF206F7-D172-4354-B7A9-37B5DFE5E977.jpeg

EE55B0DF-CAD6-4883-B7C4-10982788D212.jpeg

4047C83D-1A6B-4071-BF91-B88F805615D1.jpeg

You could probably pick up a big box of assorted trim and panel clips cheaply from Amazon, Ebay, etc. I have a load in the garage somewhere. They might not be the exact size or shape as the official ones, but as long as they hold securely, it doesn't really matter...not like anyone can see them. 

On 5/13/2022 at 8:48 AM, Conscript said:

You could probably pick up a big box of assorted trim and panel clips cheaply from Amazon, Ebay, etc. I have a load in the garage somewhere. They might not be the exact size or shape as the official ones, but as long as they hold securely, it doesn't really matter...not like anyone can see them. 

Cheers, yeah did think about this might be the option if hunt returns nothing above.

Just  found out randomly they are called “air deflectors” apparently the flappy looking things where the clips attach.   How described below anyway from FTSpeed You Tube below as was looking at undercarriage images, but not many online of the 2017. So searched You Tube for 2017 GT86