Sleazyboii

Wanted GT86 Front Indicators

If you are talking about the ones that sit in the front bumper next to fog lights, I think I have a set, but won't confirm until tomorrow. As soon as I get back home I will check my garage.

Greg.

Hi mate, apologies didn't get a notification.  

Those are the ones I'm after, what's the condition of the reflective internals? 

Mine are all dirty and dull hence the need to replace.

On 3/19/2022 at 4:55 PM, Gregski said:

Found them from my previous gt86. Have them with Toshiba bulbs but the connectors have remained on the previous car

IMG_20220319_151654.jpg

I will double check them tomorrow, need to get back home again. They were sitting in a box couple of last years, and were on the 2013 car for a matter of two or three years. After that I swapped them with AliExpress led ones. I will get you some more pictures ( maybe with flash light on to show the insides)

On 3/25/2022 at 10:46 AM, Gregski said:

I will double check them tomorrow, need to get back home again. They were sitting in a box couple of last years, and were on the 2013 car for a matter of two or three years. After that I swapped them with AliExpress led ones. I will get you some more pictures ( maybe with flash light on to show the insides)

Sorry to hassle you mate, any luck with the photos?