Sign in to follow this  
Conscript

Top level of "Forums" index not working

I spent most of last week thinking that the forums were down because the bookmark I use to access this page (https://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/forums/) was showing an HTTP Error 500.

If you try and view the forums at the top level (ie click "Forums") then you get the error page. The only way to view the forums it seems is by clicking one of the sub-levels (General, Technical, The Marketplace, etc)

Probably not a big deal, but is this known about/due to be fixed?

Just thought I'd mention it in case no one else had spotted it. 

image.png.d06b9dfbfdec470d1df183d1936a2161.png

image.png.51be588ec82dd19761759f106a222bbe.png

24 minutes ago, will300 said:

Try clearing your cache, there was an issue last week and the server needed some maintenance. It is resolved now.

How to: https://clear-my-cache.com/windows.html

No dice I'm afraid, didn't work. Affecting Chrome on my work laptop, my home PC and my phone.

However I have just tried it on MS Edge (spit) and it's working, so at least I know it's a "me" problem.

I'll do a bit more digging. Thanks. 

+1

Only an issue when logged in though. When I delete all the cookies for the domain (and become logged out) it's fine. Logging in with cache disabled makes no difference, still broken. Firefox 97 on macOS.

2 hours ago, Shad said:

+1

Only an issue when logged in though. When I delete all the cookies for the domain (and become logged out) it's fine. Logging in with cache disabled makes no difference, still broken. Firefox 97 on macOS.

Yup, same here. Removed all the cookies, still didn't work. Logged out, worked fine. Logged back in, fails again.