Sign in to follow this  
Alburrito

NOW SOLD 2015 White GT86 32k miles - Manchester

NOW SOLD

Up for sale is my beloved 2015 GT86 in pearl white with 31,500 miles on the clock.

Extras/mods include:

• Tuning Developments NA Kit (upgraded manifold, overpipe, gaskets, air filter, heatwrap, ECUTeK remap etc.) - you all know what this adds to the car from stock, taking it to just under 210 bhp, removing the dreaded torque dip, giving improved throttle response and a slightly nicer noise.
  • Eibach Pro Lowering Springs - 25mm drop all round
  • MTec shifter spring set
  • Whiteline Positive Shift upgrade kit
  • SuperGT Hubcentric wheel spacers - 15mm front 20mm rear
  • TRD style lip spoiler
  • Centre console arm rest
  • TRD Gear Knob (original included)
  • Custom plates (originals and front mounting kit included)
  • Boot debadged with originals included.
  • Chipex Paint repair kit.

The car has been serviced each year by Tuning Developments for the 5 years I've owned it - last service in November 2021 was the big 6-year service at a cost of £495.

3 registered keepers including myself.

The car is not immaculate and I won't try to hide any defects. There is a small scratch on one rear arch and a small dent on the roof bodyline (I got very, very unlucky on bonfire night). Two of the wheels are perfect, two are scuffed and need some work.

£14,500 ONO - Located in Manchester M40

I have the stock springs and manifold/overpipe. If you want them, I’ll chuck them in for free with the car. If anyone wants these items separately please get in touch.

Let me know if you want additional pics.

PXL_20211114_134017811.jpg

PXL_20211114_134309678.jpg

PXL_20211114_134748390.jpg

PXL_20211114_134826798.jpg

IMG_20211114_140624.jpg

IMG_20211114_141331.jpg

It's good enough to make any small dings not noticeable unless you are really looking, but it's not perfect and I wouldn't try cover up more than a small scratch with it. It does come with a white paint and clear pearl layer for on top and I reckon with some patience you could get better results than I have with it.