Bofu

SOLD - 3SDM 0.06 Silver Cut Alloy Wheels & Tyres 18x8.5 5x100 ET35 225/40

I'm selling a full set of 3SDM 0.06, measurements are 18x8.5 5x100 ET35. The wheels are in excellent condition, with no marks or scuffs on the faces. There are a few marks on the rear from tyre fitting. The wheels were purchased by the previous owner so I'm not sure of their exact age, but I think they're only a couple of years old with just a few thousand miles under them. 
There's no sign of them having been refurbished since purchase. Their condition is a real credit to the previous owner.

The wheels are fitted with 4x Sailwin Sportway 56 tyres. 225/40 R18. These were fitted by the selling dealership in mid 2021 and used for less than 1000 miles. They're in excellent condition with a lot of life left. Honestly they're not the most grippy tyres, particularly in the wet, but I found them to be reasonably progressive at their relatively low limits despite my minimal talents behind the wheel.

Plastic spigot rings are currently fitted.
All wheels are weighted and balanced.

TPMS valves are fitted. One valve was new in 2021 although at least one has now run out of battery.

I'm looking for £550, collection only (near High Wycombe). Although if you've got a courier who's willing to take them unboxed then you're welcome to arrange collection.

zvpnzBt.jpgkmWikTN.jpgXJMqc1w.jpg

Imgur link with more detailed photos.