Lisa

Hello, I'm Lisa

Hi All, I'm Lisa, and I became the proud owner of a Galaxy Blue GT86 on Friday. 

I discovered this club as the Dealer I was buying the car from was struggling to source a new gearknob, so searched the owners clubs as they are always a fantastic source of information and parts. @Gregski had exactly what I needed. The previous owner used the car as dog transport, and seems the dog used the gearknob as a chew toy.

Just grabbed a couple of photos of my 86 for you.

With every car I've owned, I've always joined the owners club as they are always a wealth of information, as well as parts, meets and of course, friendly people. 

Look forward to reading about your builds, mods, meets etc.

Take care,
Lisa

Compress_20220123_112249_9902.jpg

Compress_20220123_112248_8129.jpg

Compress_20220123_112249_9488.jpg

Compress_20220123_112248_8642.jpg

Compress_20220123_112249_9696.jpg

Hey Lisa!

Hope you love the car as much as the rest of us do, I must admit, you’ve gone for a cracking colour choice 😉 

Are you likely to be heading down the modification route or is it to be left standard?

54 minutes ago, _Mac_ said:

Hey Lisa!

Hope you love the car as much as the rest of us do, I must admit, you’ve gone for a cracking colour choice 😉 

Are you likely to be heading down the modification route or is it to be left standard?

Hey Mac,

That's one of the things I love about the 86, it already looks pretty racey...however...I should imagine some mods may slip in its general direction at some point 😂

I'm confident reading some of the build threads and seeing what's available will give me plenty of inspiration. 

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

Welcome and let the modifying commence  😀

Wheels look nice in the single colour rather than the oem look

Thank you and hello!

That's how it came, but think I'd prefer anthracite. It will suit the blue lovely I think. A mod for the Spring.