plumel

Possible to lean seats back?

Hi guys, I have a 63 plate 86 that I recently got. I'm struggling to find the right seating position and I can't find a lever that reclines the seat any.

I notice that the lever on the right side of the drivers seat when you push it down does something but I haven't found the right setting yet.

Thanks! Happy holidays

Use lever in front/below of seat to move seat up or down.

> Pump several times seat frontmost side lever to lift or lower seat.

Pull rearmost side lever to unlatch back of seat, release when reclaimed back of seats at needed angle.

Use latch below steering column to unlatch and adjust via tilt up/down or telescopic towards/from you steering wheel.

If seat & steering wheel adjustment ranges are still not able to get you in right & ergonomic position and you have to eg. compromise between headroom (especially matters when wearing helmet in eg. trackdays) that may require more reclaimed rearwards back of seat to gain headroom, which may put steering wheel too distant even in rearmost adjustment position, you may consider steering wheel spacer and control stalks extenders. As alternative, one may consider aftermarket bucket seat that sits lower and gains headroom this way. Might be compromised ease of getting in rear seats, functioning of side airbags and seat heating though.