VAD17

The British Motor Show

Event Title: The British Motor Show
Event Author: VAD17
Event Date: 20.08.2022

The British Motor Show

Thursday, Aug 18th - Sunday, Aug 21st, 2022

Farnborough International Exhibition Center

This iconic show returned in a new format in 2021, celebrating all things motoring, past, present and future. We took all the things you love about cars and put them in one place. The British motor Show returns in 2022 with more cars, more entertainment and more fun. With an additional hall and even more entertainment, the show will be delivering a bigger and more action-packed fun family weekend!

Home - The British Motor Show

(see also further details in the attached file)

New for 2022:
• Additional halls 
• More driving experiences
• Increased motorsport area
• New automotive-themed game zone
• Motorhome and Leisure zone
• Extended Premier GT Supercar paddock
• Additional Catering zones

It looks like 2021 was a good show and suggest for next year we try to get a club stand. Even though its a 4-day event looks like its going to be more flexible:

- we can change cars/ people on different days and have varying number of cars (i.e. 6 on one day; 8 on another, etc)

- layout of the car club plot can be re-arranged depending on the number of cars we have;

- cars can be taken home each day and returned on another day, or can be left and collected on the last day;

- tickets may be free for this attending with the car club (although TBC) for car and driver (not additional passengers)

Kevin (@The Minion) kindly offered to be there all 4 days and I am planning to be there Friday-Saturday. Ideally we would want to have a few people/ cars attending most of the days to have some club representation.

Please let me know who would like to attend (and if you know days that would be great, if not you can decide later). Look forward to organising a club stand in 2022!

1.  @The Minion

2. @VAD17 (Friday, Saturday)

3. @Hypnosis (Saturday, Sunday)

BMS22 - Classic & Owners Enclosure.pdf

The British Motor Show

What's happening The British Motor Show

Here is just a small taste of what you can expect at this years action packed show:

The cinch Live Arena

• Supercar showdown: Some of the worlds most exotic supercars live for you to see and hear!

• Live stunt displays from the world famous Paul Swift Stunts team

• The climax (and absolute highlight) of the day’s action is our CARmonweath games.  Teams of celebrity drivers pitched against each other, Top Gear style.

The National Geographic Live Stage

• Hosted by CAR SOS's Tim & Fuzz, sharing some of the behind the scenes secrets

• Join in our live quizzes for your chance get on stage and win prizes.

• Motorsport panel session, with current season racers from multiple motorsport series chatting about the year so far and how they got into racing.

The IMI Tech Theatre

• Here you can demystify electric cars, understand the latest tech, and get a unique insight into the future of motoring.

• Join us as our experts deliver everything you need to know about going electric, in simple terms.

• The AA will have independent experts on hand all weekend to answer all your motor questions EV related or not!

The Bridgestone Hall and Motorsport Arena

• Shred Shed - a team of professional drift drivers performing a show choreographed by a West End theatre producer.

• Solent Starz motorbike display team, including huge jumps and daring stunts, all from a team of riders who are under 16.

• Like your cars modified? then head to the Petrolheadonism Zone. Ciro from YouTube will have some of the wildest supercars on the planet

The British Motor Show 2022

When?

Where?

18 - 21 August 2022

Farnborough, Hampshire

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I've got now club vehicle passes for the British Motor Show.
Couple still available.
If you interested attending please pm me with dates when you'd like to come. If there is still space for selected date will send you the pass (1st come - 1st served).
Looks like should be a good event.
See you there!

Quite interested in doing a day.  
Couple of questions, Vadim:
Is the club display area outside on the grass?
What time do exhibitors need to be on site each day?
Cheers
Keith
Sorry, have not responded earlier.
Not sure if its grass (expect so), but you dont have to be every day. Lou and Kevin are there for all 4 days, I am only for Saturday and Sunday.
Pm me with your email address and I will send you club pass