Are the Perrin drop links for the front, and are they the same length as OEM, or are they only for lowered cars?

I have completely stock suspension, but my OEM drop links are starting to go. This is about my third set, so I was looking around for a more durable aftermarket set.

51 minutes ago, Conscript said:

Are the Perrin drop links for the front, and are they the same length as OEM, or are they only for lowered cars?

I have completely stock suspension, but my OEM drop links are starting to go. This is about my third set, so I was looking around for a more durable aftermarket set.

They are for the front. Unsure about working on a non lowered car, I fitted them with my flex A's as like you my poem ones had died.

These ones;

https://www.perrin.com/shop/suspension/frs-brz-front-endlinks

7 hours ago, AJ124 said:

Having a bit of a clear-out in the garage.

Tein flex A; covered around 25-30K Usual paint flaking from the top mounts. Replaced with a set of AST's for a more track focused set up. It won't take much searching to see that these are highly recommended for road and occasional track use.

£300.

Perrin strut black in black, removed because it doesn't fit over my Harrop charger. 

£80.

Perrin front drop links, supplied with spare bushes as one failed on me and Perrin sent a bag full as they were quite new when it happened.

£40.

Located in GU6 area, happy to post at buyers cost, will get pics asap.

@AJ124 do you have any pictures of the Perrin strut? I might be interested 🙂

5 hours ago, AJ124 said:

They are for the front. Unsure about working on a non lowered car, I fitted them with my flex A's as like you my poem ones had died.

These ones;

https://www.perrin.com/shop/suspension/frs-brz-front-endlinks

Cheers. Claims they are a direct replacement for OEM, maybe slightly longer, so might be worth a try for me. Do you still have all the mounting hardware (washers, spacers, etc)? As it looks like they are needed for installing on OEM struts. 

13 hours ago, Mani said:

Just went through the pics on my phone. Got nothing other than an old engine bay pic that doesn't show anything useful. I will get it out in the light and take some pics asap.

13 hours ago, Conscript said:

Cheers. Claims they are a direct replacement for OEM, maybe slightly longer, so might be worth a try for me. Do you still have all the mounting hardware (washers, spacers, etc)? As it looks like they are needed for installing on OEM struts. 

I should do, as the AST ones came with mounting hardware also. Again, will check when I am home next. (Fri pm or sat am)

10 hours ago, AJ124 said:

I should do, as the AST ones came with mounting hardware also. Again, will check when I am home next. (Fri pm or sat am)

Cheers mate, let me know, if it's all there I think I'd be interested. Could possibly collect.

On 11/25/2021 at 10:01 PM, Conscript said:

Cheers mate, let me know, if it's all there I think I'd be interested. Could possibly collect.

All there, pics attached. There is a full set of spare bushes also.

On 11/24/2021 at 9:33 PM, Mani said:

Pics attached.

On 12/7/2021 at 11:38 AM, AJ124 said:

Perrin strut brace still available 

@AJ124 still on my list to buy .. just need to find the money to spare … 😢

I have a whole Perrin thing going on in my engine bay