Hi guys I’m looking to buy a gt86 soon and looking to use it as a daily driver. Just looking for some info on people who drive it such as running costs (U.K.), maintenance costs, pros/cons as using it as a daily driver any help would be much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a cheap car to run as with any other Toyota really, apart from somewhat lower MPG than you may expect (32 from mixed driving). Parts and servicing are cheap.

As a daily, it's comfortable and reliable and easy to drive. Only potential con would be the speakers are shite - a £130 focal kit is well worth the money.

Owned mine for 4 years.

Hmu if you're wanting a red one.

6 hours ago, megs.osborn said:

Hi guys I’m looking to buy a gt86 soon and looking to use it as a daily driver. Just looking for some info on people who drive it such as running costs (U.K.), maintenance costs, pros/cons as using it as a daily driver any help would be much appreciated emoji3526.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car can get as low as 17mpg if u thrash it everyday on the roads. It can be as high as 40. I average 23 which is very low for the car. Expect to have 29.

the car has small brakes which are quite cheap to replace when they wear.

car doesn’t drink oil and if u drive like a normal person the engine will last you forever.

i have had mine for one year and all I would say is the standard tail lights tend to fog up and buying some foam and putting it inside the boot and doors of the car will help it the most. Oh also replace the stock tyres ASAP they suck.