Ridowh

?? Next Club Meet Up & Japfest 2022 ??

Hello all you beautiful people,

Covid-19 and personal health conditions pretty much made me crawl into my shell and pull the front shutters down for the last 18 months. I occurred to me that the only good drive I’ve let my gorgeous Lola have recently was a Goodwood track day, where I managed to give it full beans a split second sooner than I should have done (with all the nannies turned off), lose the back end, nearly get it back until it touched the grass and then I just slid off the track, glancing into a barrier requiring the replacement/repair of my rear end, light cluster and the left front and rear wings. An expensive way to end a track day. And to make things worse, it was my birthday as well. 

I realised that I was really missing the face-to-face social aspect of owning these delightful little motors. So, I was wondering when the next club meet-up will be? It seems like an awful long time since I attended the last one (Japfest 2018 I think it was, shocking I know). 

Also wondered whether anyone knew of dates for Japfest 2022. 

Rich

Hi Rich

We are doing "club" track day on November 27th at Bedford (Javelin).

Probably will do at least another get together later this year, watch the calendar and FB page.

2022 event dates are not yet released, but we'll definitely be going to quite a few- Japfest, Tunerfest, Simply Japanese, Go Japan, etc!

Hope to see you soon!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk