sjs_gt86

Sequential Vland Headlights

Hi all, 

I've currently got a pair of vland headlights for sale. They have been involved in a light front accident, the drivers side headlight has a few missing/broken brackets. The passenger side is in good condition. Both have light scratches that could potentially be removed with some TLC. 

Both headlights work perfectly. Ideal for someone who would like to fix the brackets on the drivers side for a cheap set or need a replacement passenger side. 

I can take more pictures if requested. 

I'm looking for £150 ono. 

Collection available from West Midlands, Birmingham. I can post but for will be at extra cost. 

Thanks 🙂

IMG_20210926_102929.jpg

2 hours ago, sjs_gt86 said:

Hi all, 

I've currently got a pair of vland headlights for sale. They have been involved in a light front accident, the drivers side headlight has a few missing/broken brackets. The passenger side is in good condition. Both have light scratches that could potentially be removed with some TLC. 

Both headlights work perfectly. Ideal for someone who would like to fix the brackets on the drivers side for a cheap set or need a replacement passenger side. 

I can take more pictures if requested. 

I'm looking for £250 ono. 

Collection available from West Midlands, Birmingham. I can post but for will be at extra cost. 

Thanks 🙂

IMG_20210926_102929.jpg

Can we have a photo that clearly shows the damage, so I can decide if it’s something I have the skills to fix 😂 thanks 

11 hours ago, Jay Bamrah said:

Can we have a photo that clearly shows the damage, so I can decide if it’s something I have the skills to fix 😂 thanks 

Hi Jay, 

Here's 3 more pictures. First one shows the top middle bracket is missing. 

Second picture shows the bottom right bracket is missing. 

Third picture shows the top left bracket cracked and damaged. 

The bracket on the bottom left is still intact with no damage. 

IMG_20210928_073048.jpg

IMG_20210928_073119.jpg

IMG_20210928_073138.jpg