Jay Bamrah

Lightweight flywheel

I got tuning developments lightweight flywheel when I changed my clutch, I do love it, you can tell it revs a bit more freely (more noticeable for me on decel) although i have lightweight water pump, crank and Alternator pulleys aswell

I wouldn't say it will give you a big power increase and it is a little easier to stall but like anything it's up to you.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Just now, Tom21 said:

I got tuning developments lightweight flywheel when I changed my clutch, I do love it, you can tell it revs a bit more freely (more noticeable for me on decel) although i have lightweight water pump, crank and Alternator pulleys aswell

I wouldn't say it will give you a big power increase and it is a little easier to stall but like anything it's up to you.

Is it loud? Lightweight flywheels tend to make a loud noise

59 minutes ago, Tom21 said:

I wouldn't say loud but yeah there is a little chatter you can hear when idle

Would you say it’s worth it then for the £300 whatever price 

Well as I said it's all preference really, that's what I love about our cars, there are so many mod options.
I'd say if you were going for power then maybe the money is better spent on something else, but if you want the car to feel a bit more rev happy and like to heal and toe and things then yeah I'd recommend it