Daninplymouth

TD super res centre pipe

Had on my car as I found it to loud with the manifold swap, this really got rid of the drone around 3000rpm whilst still sounding nice.  Iv gone turbo now so wanted to go louder again. Had a slight crack on the rear of the resonator  which has been professionally repaired

£120

9528EC91-4DFF-4B8B-84B8-B2A8DF70EDE7.jpeg

3 hours ago, Daninplymouth said:

The turbo quietens it down and gets rid of some of the drone. I’m only using the car for fun now so wanted a bit more noise

Is this louder than the stock resonator or just a nicer sound but same volume? With ur turbo 

On 9/2/2021 at 7:36 PM, Daninplymouth said:

No as I originally had the res system changed the centre pipe to super res as found it a bit loud now Iv gone turbo Iv changed back so this is spare

Oh I understand, if you only had this super res and not the cat back would it sound different vs the stock resonator I was considering the super res + cat back but idk what just the super res would be like by itself and the stock exhaust system 

(I’m going turbo on the 29th at TD but was planning on keeping my stock exhaust system just removing the CATS.. I’m curious what it would be like stock exhaust system minus the cats then this super res)