Jay Bamrah

GR86 or turbo gt86

Just curious what people’s opinions on the two are, a turbo gt86 or stock GR86 with maybe one exhaust mod. 
I expected there to be more comparisons between these two online but I don’t see any.

Just now, MartinT said:

Well Ok, I'm just saying that a charger needs consideration and is a very different way of boosting than a turbo, and drives differently.

What’s ur opinion between SC GT86 vs GR86

I think its too soon to tell. Until we get to try the new car ourselves it’s impossible to make an informed decision. As much as I prefer the Gt86 inside and out.. the reviews generally all say the Gr86 is a much better car in every way.

GT86 is better looking, IMO. Stock Vs stock, the GR86 seems like it might be a better car in pretty much every way. I'm certainly interested to try one and see how it compares to my SC'd GT86, it'd have to be pretty damn good for me to consider switching though.

35 minutes ago, Leeky said:

I think its too soon to tell. Until we get to try the new car ourselves it’s impossible to make an informed decision. As mauch as I prefer the Gt86 inside and out.. the reviews generally all say the Gr86 is a much better car in every way.

Yeah true, I think the brz/86 looks way way way nicer that’s all we can say so far is looks though true 

11 minutes ago, spikyone said:

GT86 is better looking, IMO. Stock Vs stock, the GR86 seems like it might be a better car in pretty much every way. I'm certainly interested to try one and see how it compares to my SC'd GT86, it'd have to be pretty damn good for me to consider switching though.

Yeah fully agree, I was hoping somebody here would have driven one to compare 

3 hours ago, Jay Bamrah said:

Yeah fully agree, I was hoping somebody here would have driven one to compare 

Not for a while yet, they only had the US press reviews last week, it'll be a while before UK press reviews, and public drives will be some time after that.