Ash Levi

**SOLD** Toyota GT86 Aero, 2016, Black, with FSH and Toyota warranty

Selling my stunning GT86 Aero as it's a second car and I'm not getting the use that the car deserves.
Bought from Toyota 7 months ago as approved used and I've only done 1000 miles. It had a fresh service and MOT by the dealer when I bought it and has FSH before that. Car has Toyota extended warranty until November 2022 and this is transferable to the new owner. MOT until November and no advisories on the last one. It's fitted with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres with good tread and the grip is incredible; really lets you explore the limits of this amazingly fun car. It's on a PCP with Toyota finance which will be paid off as soon as the funds are in my account.
The car is currently fitted with genuine Valenti smoked taillights which I will include for an additional £250 (with an unfitted Valenti fog light too), otherwise I still have the standard taillights if the buyer prefers them.
Price is £17500 and I'm in no rush to sell, as they are going up in value and I still drive it on nice days. Viewings welcome and encouraged. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Car is located in Bracknell, Berkshire.

GT86 1.JPG

GT86 2.JPG

GT86 3.JPG

GT86 4.JPG

GT86 5.JPG

GT86 7.jpg

GT86 8.jpg

GT86 9.jpg

GT86 10.JPG

GT86 11.JPG

IMG-3461.jpg