VAD17

German VS Jap Monthly Breakfast Meet

Event Title: German VS Jap Monthly Breakfast Meet
Event Author: VAD17
Event Date: 04.07.2021

German vs Jap Breakfast Meet

Oakham Bites, Old Ln, Cobham KT11 1NA

Time: 9:00am - 11:30am

Breakfast meet on the first Sunday of every month for German and Japanese cars (+ bikes!) 9am - 11:30am. Parking on a first come - first serve basis. Café sells coffee and bacon/ sausage rolls.

German VS Jap Monthly Breakfast Meet | Facebook

We've been there a few times before Covid. Good for a Sunday morning drive and quick chat.

Hope to see you there!

German VS Jap Monthly Breakfast Meet

I would of come along but I’m busy Sunday morning. However I’ve heard this meet mentioned a few times with different people. Is it full of pop and bang vapers with rust bucket cars? Or do you get the nice cars and owners there? Excluding you and your car of course VAD? I might get along to the next month.

I would of come along but I’m busy Sunday morning. However I’ve heard this meet mentioned a few times with different people. Is it full of pop and bang vapers with rust bucket cars? Or do you get the nice cars and owners there? Excluding you and your car of course VAD? I might get along to the next month.
Its a bit of a mix tbh. There were few nice v10 R8s, AMG GTR, but also usual suspects with Nissan GT-Rs, etc.

For a morning drive, coffee and a bacon sandwich and a bit if chit-chat its fine.

This will be 1st after more than a year, next one in August suppose to be bigger/ more interesting, but its on the same day (Aug 8th) as Cult at Caffeine and Machine.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk