Booboo

Front Roll Centre/ Bump Steer Correction Kit

At what point would you consider the above kit a necessity and at what point would it be considered pointless?

I already have the Whiteline KCA435 kit fitted due to a 25mm drop on coilovers and it had a positive effect, but I am now considering raising the front end approx. 10mm.  The reason being the rear was raised for safe Helholtz resonator clearance a little while ago and I would like to even out the ride height. 

I'd probably think via guiding by what is usually called reasonable lowering for twins, and what is - excessive. Most commonly people say that lowering within 1 inch is former, and advise to add extra parts to fix geometry and other issues, if you lower even more (eg. said roll center correction kit, diff riser and so on).

1 hour ago, Church said:

I'd probably think via guiding by what is usually called reasonable lowering for twins, and what is - excessive. Most commonly people say that lowering within 1 inch is former, and advise to add extra parts to fix geometry and other issues, if you lower even more (eg. said roll center correction kit, diff riser and so on).

Can you get a diff riser kit in the UK? Dont think I have seen one!

I never limited myself to one country shops for car parts. Have bought from JP, USA, UK, DE, and last one even from Canada with shipping via US shipping proxy :). I buy what i need wherever i find it cheapest. Especially because i don't live in UK and local (in LV) carpart offering is scarce and often overpriced.

As for diff riser kits .. IIRC most were also solid metal ones, thus probably will also increase NVH. Well, not a problem for me, as i never considered making car worse for sake of arguable looks, and it's better both for comfort and handling wise to actually let suspension do it's job, even more so on cars that don't have much bumpstop free shock travel to begin with. Mine still at stock heigth and even with such there are some kerbs i cannot park over, and on some worse badly plown roads with deep ridges (such as in my yard) i have to enjoy listening scraping ice against buffer underside. Lower even more? Never. Thus i never searched much on lowering related parts, just few bits that remained in memory from few threads on twins related forums. In your place i'd dial back lowering to that of within 1", and stop bothering about extra parts needed to fix issues caused by overlowering. As side bonus, your ride will also become more comfortable and capable of being actually used as driven car over wider road selection :)