Lordyboi

Decals for the middle traction control button

Hi all was looking for something else and stumbled upon these decals for the spare traction control button.

Loads of designs and look to be fairly high quality but can't say for sure as I haven't actually ordered one yet. 

Not sure if anyone else has spotted these before so though I'd make a post, they're pretty cheap and I checked shipping to my address (mainland UK) and it as only $2 on worldwide post. 

weblink:

https://everythingvinyldecal.com/collections/ft86-brz-gt86-fr-s-86

86 1.jpg

86 2.jpg

86 3.jpg

On 6/1/2021 at 11:33 PM, Lordyboi said:

Loads of designs and look to be fairly high quality but can't say for sure as I haven't actually ordered one yet. 

Nice find (nothing similar on Ebay.....)

DEFINITELY my kind of mod this, Cheap, Simple and Subtle boxes all well and truly ticked with the nice added bonus of being quite funny.

Easily reversible too......

If you do go ahead and order, hopefully you can then do a comprehensive step by step How -To for the "Install" 😃

On 6/4/2021 at 12:28 PM, MR2 said:

Nice find (nothing similar on Ebay.....)

DEFINITELY my kind of mod this, Cheap, Simple and Subtle boxes all well and truly ticked with the nice added bonus of being quite funny.

Easily reversible too......

If you do go ahead and order, hopefully you can then do a comprehensive step by step How -To for the "Install" 😃

Exactly! Im one for subtly so this fits the bill nicely!

I ordered the eject and the shift pattern both in red as I have the black traction control buttons. Both decals with shipping came to $10 about £7.

Don't think this 'mod' really requires an install guide haha but I will be let you know what the quality is like and how long they took to arrive/whether they actually do arrive as I chose world wide post as the delivery option haha.