78Pants

New (to me) 2013 GT86 owner!

Hello All.

Been lurking and reading through a lot of info on this wonderful car the last few weeks and after a lot of fiddling/fixing and service/MOT I finally have a shiny red sports car! Always adored sports cars and wanted one since I started driving (family needs put that out the window till now) and today I got mine at last!  Only took 42 years!  Absolutely adore the car, its beatiful and fun and everything I could have wanted in a car. And not as slow as some people make it out to be!

Unfortunately by the time I got all the neccesary bits done (kids to bed, food, insurance etc.) its gotten too dark to get a good photo! So, that will come soon hopefully, need to make it a good one or it'll ruin the suspense of it lol.

Thank you all of you who've posted and discussed and everything in between for all the information and learning that you've provided over the last couple of weeks of waiting on it.  Look forward to mingling a bit!

Welcome aboard.

Can't see the photos for some reason.

Not sure why   Posted them on facebook as well though.

:edit: think I fixed it

Hi there, If you decide to take a long run around Scotland, let me know. There are couple of 86s and BRZs around East Kilbrdie.

Nice colour, had the same before BRZ came up.

Greg.

8 hours ago, Gregski said:

Hi there, If you decide to take a long run around Scotland, let me know. There are couple of 86s and BRZs around East Kilbrdie.

Nice colour, had the same before BRZ came up.

Greg.

Should be down to Glasgow at some point in the next few months, Got a Tattoo booked for July that was put off due to covid.  Live up in the Highlands about 20miles north of Inverness so there will be plenty of driving around Scotland being done :)  Going to have to get some bits of the nc500 done at the least since its on the doorstep!