Sign in to follow this  
Cerastes

2013 low mileage 25k, full leather seats £12750 ono

Reluctant sale, wanting it to go to someone who will enjoy it and look after it. Rarely used. Kept on driveway and under car cover. Red 63 plate, 25,689 miles. Mileage will go up as I do a long distance drive once a week. Rare full leather interior, not seen many with full leather interior which was an optional extra provided by Toyota at £1600.

Exterior

TRD spoiler

TRD side aero fins (wrapped in carbon effect).

Sharkfin antenna

Valenti lights (original lights will be provided)

Valenti Smoked side indicators (original provided)

Black Toyota badges

Rear Carbon fibre effect diffuser

Tinted back window and rear quarters

Interior

Aftermarket radio (original provided)

Reversing camera

Brushed aluminimum reverse selector on gear knob.

Carbon fibre wrapped dash hood.

Leather Armrest

Heated full leather seats;

TRD seat belt covers/padding

Cusco Accelerator pedal

Intec roof mounted 3rd Brake light

Mechanical and engine

Tomei UEL manifold (original provided), fitted by Fensport and mapped by them with 4 maps using Ecutek. 

Avo stainless steel catback exhaust (original provided)

Tein Flex A coilovers (original provided)

Japan Racing JR18 alloys with Michelin Pilot sport S (original provided with wet tyres on)

Red induction hose (original provided)

MOT until 15th September 2021

Serviced around the same time by Toyota, last two services performed by Toyota once to fix recalls and recently last year because I haven't had time due to work. All other services done by family members with dates and mileage done. Might be able to find receipts if needed.

Bad point: left valenti light has had the moisture issue that seems to have plagued all GT86's, unfortunately when drying the moisture out with silicone gel for some reason the casing got cracks on it but they don't leak. Tried to repair the best I can. Will get pictures when I can.

I'm sure there are things I have missed and I will update accordingly with more recent photos.

£12750 ono

Unfortunately I don't have the time to put a lot of this back to original spec. A few things were fitted when I bought it; TRD spoiler, sharkfin aerial, reversing camera, armrest, valenti lights. If someone has the time and know how; or knows someone they can get a real bargain by taking parts off and selling seperately. Apologies if I have missed anything and feel free to ask and will try to answer the best I can.

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-24 at 8.29.20 AM

17th Sep 2017

March 201761620231398995