Sign in to follow this  
Booboo

Raceseng adjustable front top mounts

Used Raceseng adjustable (Camber & Castor) front top mounts.  Packaged in original padded box. I purchased these direct from Raceseng USA in Aug 19 at a delivered cost of £495 and were removed from car in late 2020. Excellent condition with no scratches.  Included in the sale are a brand new set of unwrapped bearings which arrived in Nov 20 but never used as I switched to a set of Ohlins top mounts.  These cost $160 on there own

This set is a direct fit to all the most popular GT86/BRZ sets of coilovers, see Raceseng website for details https://raceseng.com/products/cascam  so no spring perches are included.  Raceseng sell the spring perches seperately to fit direct to the stock mounts for $62.50

£325 including postage

20210422_145051.jpg

20210422_145113.jpg

20210422_145127.jpg

20210422_145142.jpg

20210422_145156.jpg

20210422_145212.jpg

Got my Ohlins fixed too, finally.   What did you feel was the difference between these and  the Ohlins top mounts ?

On 5/5/2021 at 8:42 PM, Adi said:

Got my Ohlins fixed too, finally.   What did you feel was the difference between these and  the Ohlins top mounts ?

TBH apart from the fact that you can add castor to these top mounts, not really much difference that I could feel.   Both these and the Ohlins top mounts are well built and show no signs of damage or corrosion in the time they were fitted. One downside to the Raceseng design is their seperate bolt mount design requires the fitment of their longer bolts to fit a strut mount.  The upside is their bearings come as a seperate part so far easier to replace. 

These also look much nicer under the bonnet