Conscript

Pioneer AVH-X5800DAB (+Time Alignment microphone)

Pioneer AVH-X5800DAB double din multimedia unit.
https://www.pioneer-car.eu/uk/products/avh-x5800dab

The unit is in full working condition, with original box, and was a great improvement over the stock HU. The only reason for the sale is that I've recently upgraded to an Android Auto head unit.

Some notes:

• The support brackets for mounting this unit are included; however you may need a new plastic fascia surround (I will include the slightly modified plastic surround the previous owner gave me, but they're a little tatty and need sticking in position on each side of the unit).
  • An ISO wiring adapter is not included, so this will be need to be purchased separately. However, the adapter for the powered FM radio antennae is included already attached to the Pioneer loom.
  • The unit supports DAB radio, however a DAB antennae is not included.
  • The unit comes with it's own hands-free microphone (to be used in place of the stock mic on the steering column) - however, this will need a new sticky pad if you want to mount it to the windscreen.

I am also including a Pioneer CD-MC20 Time alignment microphone. This can be used to set up the Auto EQ and Auto Time Alignment, which I found made a noticeable improvement to the speaker setup and sound quality (my new unit is a Kenwood, which doesnt support this, so no reason for me to keep the microphone).
https://www.pioneer-car.eu/uk/products/cd-mc20

Price: £100 (inc. UK delivery)

20210330_181205.jpg

20210401_184336.jpg

20210401_184342.jpg

20210401_184404.jpg

20210401_184437.jpg

20210401_184346.jpg