Jay Bamrah

Thespeedline

Hey, does anyone know when thespeedline can start shipping to the uk again? I ordered tail lights from them February 15th and when I asked them for an update they said they can not deliver right now from Taiwan due to COVID restrictions. I have tried to find when these restrictions will lift with no success. Has anyone here maybe someone smarter than myself managed to find an answer for when they will ship my order?

thanks so much if you know as it’s driving my patience crazy lolF2D2B0AB-D3FB-4F65-9209-5BF98FF95246.png.64640f58748fb1fe3ad49349c2ca4a7b.png

Just had the same email from them today after I sent an email asking when they would be shipped out and they issued me with a refund with no warning really. I also ordered in February so I know exactly what youre feeling right now lol. Could be a big supply issue in general as Fensport are sold out of their valentis and the only places seem to be US/Australia imports or from Amber Performance but theyre all quite out of my budget at the moment. 

22 minutes ago, Sachin Tankaria said:

Just had the same email from them today after I sent an email asking when they would be shipped out and they issued me with a refund with no warning really. I also ordered in February so I know exactly what youre feeling right now lol. Could be a big supply issue in general as Fensport are sold out of their valentis and the only places seem to be US/Australia imports or from Amber Performance but theyre all quite out of my budget at the moment. 

Yeah same I got a refund and I ordered from Fensport because I’m bored of the stress. Fensport did email me last night saying they expect a restock some point today so I’m hoping I won’t be waiting over a week.

10 minutes ago, Jay Bamrah said:

Yeah same I got a refund and I ordered from Fensport because I’m bored of the stress. Fensport did email me last night saying they expect a restock some point today so I’m hoping I won’t be waiting over a week.

Oh really? Nice, might keep an eye out if the Fensport ones come in stock then - fed up of waiting now lol, let me know how you get on with the Fensports!

5 minutes ago, Sachin Tankaria said:

Oh really? Nice, might keep an eye out if the Fensport ones come in stock then - fed up of waiting now lol, let me know how you get on with the Fensports!

I used to own the speed line ones so il compare them for you bro. I crashed the back left of my car so I still have one tail light left from the speed line lol (right one).

On 4/6/2021 at 4:31 PM, Sachin Tankaria said:

Hey so they arrived today. From looking at them they look like they just order from thespeedline and up the price.

I will update you again once they’re fit to my car which will be some point next week I’m hoping.

but yeah they seem just like the speed line ones which I had nothing bad to say about those either 

4 hours ago, Jay Bamrah said:

Hey so they arrived today. From looking at them they look like they just order from thespeedline and up the price.

I will update you again once they’re fit to my car which will be some point next week I’m hoping.

but yeah they seem just like the speed line ones which I had nothing bad to say about those either 

Haha that's what I thought, thats why it seemed a bit sus that they were also out of stock as well as the speedline - everyone cant be out of stock!

Either way I bought some second hand ones so hoping they will be ok, more expensive than speedline but tired of waiting.

Cheers for letting me know anyways, hope theyre all good!

5 hours ago, Sachin Tankaria said:

Haha that's what I thought, thats why it seemed a bit sus that they were also out of stock as well as the speedline - everyone cant be out of stock!

Either way I bought some second hand ones so hoping they will be ok, more expensive than speedline but tired of waiting.

Cheers for letting me know anyways, hope theyre all good!

We’re they the ones on eBay for £280? I messaged that guy offering £250 in cash which is the same as £280 after eBay fees however he never replied 😂

1 hour ago, Jay Bamrah said:

We’re they the ones on eBay for £280? I messaged that guy offering £250 in cash which is the same as £280 after eBay fees however he never replied 😂

Yep they were the ones lol! i paid 265 in the end caus found the same guy selling on facebook so maybe thats why i got a quick reply, also paid on paypal so a lot less fees involved. Hopefully should be coming tomorrow though, v excited.

Just now, Sachin Tankaria said:

Yep they were the ones lol! i paid 265 in the end but it was on facebook so maybe thats why i got a quick reply, also paid on paypal so a lot less fees involved. Hopefully should be coming tomorrow though, v excited.

Let me know how they look bro the main thing I wanted him to show me was the gasket condition I was waiting for a photo but I guess by this point he sold them to you.

Congrats tho for getting the same item as me for £70 cheaper ima go cry now 😂😭😭

6 minutes ago, Jay Bamrah said:

Let me know how they look bro the main thing I wanted him to show me was the gasket condition I was waiting for a photo but I guess by this point he sold them to you.

Congrats tho for getting the same item as me for £70 cheaper ima go cry now 😂😭😭

Will do man. Sorry about that!🤣🤣 i didnt even think to ask about gaskets ngl so maybe im worse off. Either way its speedlines fault! Supposed to get mine for 200 all in!

3 minutes ago, Sachin Tankaria said:

Will do man. Sorry about that!🤣🤣 i didnt even think to ask about gaskets ngl so maybe im worse off. Either way its speedlines fault! Supposed to get mine for 200 all in!

Yeah I bought from speedline when the GBP/USD exchange was so good it was £190 all in :(

Let me know if they’re all good tho when they arrive!

14 hours ago, Jay Bamrah said:

Yeah I bought from speedline when the GBP/USD exchange was so good it was £190 all in :(

Let me know if they’re all good tho when they arrive!

Hey man, they came today but you perhaps won in the end. 

Unfortunately the guy didnt really package it properly and so the right light ended up coming chipped - trying to work out a solution with him now.

Coincidentally i remember you saying you have a right side valenti laying around - doesnt happen to be a smoked sequential one does it because i could do with one! 

5 minutes ago, Sachin Tankaria said:

Hey man, they came today but you perhaps won in the end. 

Unfortunately the guy didnt really package it properly and so the right light ended up coming chipped - trying to work out a solution with him now.

Coincidentally i remember you saying you have a right side valenti laying around - doesnt happen to be a smoked one does it because i could do with one! 

Oh I’m sorry man :( it’s the smoked one sequential with the white light when it’s off. If you go on Fensport website it’s the £334 ones

i attatched two photos of it 

it was on my car for one month before I crashed but I crashed the left side of my car so it’s as good as new. Hopefully you can get your refund at least for one of your lights 

52B52424-6B57-46E4-92BE-D92654CA46B0.png

4C729CF8-A965-4000-8815-E245CE3B7AA6.png

1 minute ago, Jay Bamrah said:

Oh I’m sorry man :( it’s the smoked one sequential with the white light when it’s off. If you go on Fensport website it’s the £334 ones

i attatched two photos of it 

it was on my car for one month before I crashed but I crashed the left side of my car so it’s as good as new. Hopefully you can get your refund at least for one of your lights 

52B52424-6B57-46E4-92BE-D92654CA46B0.png

4C729CF8-A965-4000-8815-E245CE3B7AA6.png

Oh shit man thats the one i need! How much would you want for it?

Just now, Sachin Tankaria said:

Oh shit man thats the one i need! How much would you want for it?

I don’t know I was originally going to keep it as a spare but let’s wait and see if you get your refund for one of the two lights and if you do then we can just do it for that if u like? I guess it’s better to have it going to good use and making someone happy than sitting in my room.

the light is currently at the car repairs shop as they’re still fixing my car but before I sell it to you I will take loads of photos as I like to know people really can see the condition before they buy stuff for my peace of mind u know. I might be able to go collect it on Saturday ?

1 minute ago, Jay Bamrah said:

I don’t know I was originally going to keep it as a spare but let’s wait and see if you get your refund for one of the two lights and if you do then we can just do it for that if u like? I guess it’s better to have it going to good use and making someone happy than sitting in my room.

the light is currently at the car repairs shop as they’re still fixing my car but before I sell it to you I will take loads of photos as I like to know people really can see the condition before they buy stuff for my peace of mind u know. I might be able to go collect it on Saturday ?

Yeah mate course, ill pm you to avoid clogging up the forum!