Whizo

Torqen Experience

20 minutes ago, Whizo said:

Thanks JohnM.  Do you have a link to the Facebook ad, I don’t mind a swap and some cash, depends on the condition of the exhaust and how much he wants for it. Sometimes it’s better to buy new with a warranty instead of trying to save a few quid.

I dont im afraid. I did try and find it so it might have been sold. It did look in mint condition though. If your not on the facebook forum its worth signing up as thats where I got mine from.

Just now, Whizo said:

£300 is a bargain, I paid £706 but I know some other places are selling it for approx £800!

I was saving up for an MXP comp RS exhaust and was lucky enough to pick up the N1 instead. He was only selling as his neighbours were complaining to his parents as it was too loud when it was paired with an UEL header he had already fitted. 

2 hours ago, will300 said:

Tarmac Sportz are a registered trader here and have a good rep, they should be able to source one for you. 

Hmm I've always avoided them, their website is blocked for me due to malware activity.

My buying experience with Torqen was excellent

I purchased an ARK GRiP Exhaust System last year and had no issues whatsoever.  I was advised there was stock available on enquiry and was given a rough delivery date. I received an electronic receipt upon purchase, enquiries were answered immediately by email and I was kept up to date with the delivery date which arrived as stated within 7 days

i have ordered a tanabe medalion cat back last year, and I have waited 3 months for delivery, but it wasn't torqen fault. the tanabe went to change their name and brand to revel usa and basically there was no eu /uk stock so it had to be imported from usa. cannot fault the supplier, every time I emailed them I had a response .

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience, we had not received an update yet at the time of your enquiry. This meant that we'd replied saying we don't know but as soon as we get forwarded an ETA by the manufacturer, we'd pass this onto you. It wasn't a case of not knowing full stop, it was a case of awaiting an update and not wanting to tell you a random date.

I would also like to apologise regarding the lack of contact, your order was placed on 17/03 so I imagine calling a few days later meant the weekend, unfortunately we are not open over the weekend. We try our best to respond to Live Chat and WhatsApp messages as much as we can out of working hours but as you can imagine it isn't always possible. You then dropped us a FB message on Monday which we responded to, letting you know the situation and telling you we'd update you once we receive some more news from the manufacturer. 

We hope your next experience at TORQEN will be a good one. 

Coz @ TORQEN

18 hours ago, Whizo said:

Hi Coz

Thank you for your reply. I just want to clarify a few things.  I did not call you over the weekend as I knew you would be closed after looking at your website.  So I actually called 3 time’s on Monday, after 9.00am because that’s the time you open. I never once got through to anyone.  So that’s when I tried WhatsApp, but again got no response. It was only then that I tried Instagram, not Facebook.

I also downloaded my invoice from your website since I did not receive any verification of my order, I was at the minimum expecting an email to say payment received and we are processing your order, but I got nothing.  Not even an invoice, which like I have said I had to download off your site.

So look at it from my point of view, I sent a large sum of money to a company that I’ve never used before. I got no confirmation email, I couldn’t contact you via the phone, WhatsApp etc.  As far as I was concerned you could have gone bust and I have just lost close to £1000.  

What is done is done.  So let’s see how this all plays out now.

Can you please check your Spam / Junk folders, confirmation emails are in there, I just checked our email server logs and they are delivered to your address.

Whizo: yet again you don't understand how damaging your posting to two forums might be for shop. And i've seen lot of cases where mismarked as spam rose wrongfuly started rage.