Whizo

Torqen Experience

1 hour ago, Whizo said:

I have checked spam/junk and I have received absolutely nothing from you, so either your servers are wrong or you are.  

The servers are not wrong and therefore I'm also not wrong, here's a screenshot with the communication sent to you, just like the website automatically sends to everyone registering on the website, receives order confirmation and so on. You may want to re-check your spam / junk boxes, if it's not in your inbox, the emails are definitely there. You can also search your email inbox based on the Subject keywords. Once you find them, mark them as Not Junk and you'll get all the emails from us in the future.

Lastly, we offered to give you a full refund after we received your message on instagram, that options is still available for you. 

2021-03-27_18-21-21.jpeg

For transparency, I've attached below the screenshots with the communication we had with you on Instagram. 

As regards to going bust and you lost £706 and not £1,000 (also for transparency and accuracy) have you considered checking out instagram or facebook, we post daily and that would have given you a clear idea that we're open as usual, we didn't go bust and ran away in Panama with your money. I'm being sarcastic, but I hope you see our point of view as well, while I totally understand your frustration with the product not being available for immediate dispatch. You also mentioned you could have purchased elsewhere, surely you tried contacting other companies and you had the same reply that these are out of stock with Invidia USA? 

IMG_5559.jpg

IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5561.jpg

IMG_5562.jpg

IMG_5563.jpg

IMG_5564.jpg

IMG_5565.jpg

2 minutes ago, Whizo said:

You mention that your website doesn’t have a stock check feature and if it did it would not cause this situation from arising.  You say that v2 of your website will have this feature.  I can see from your reviews that you also said this to another customer who was frustrated that they placed an order and were told that the item wasn’t in stock but v2 of your website will fix these issues. I believe that was back in December 2020, and here we are and yet your website with a stock check feature still isn’t active, so how long does it take for a web developer to add in a stock check feature into and existing website, certainly not 4 months.  

From what I can tell your company business model is simply based on drop shipping, you don’t seem to have items in stock and only ship them direct from the manufacturer once an order is placed.  

It is also apparent that you don’t take well to any form of criticism.  As far as your offer of a refund I will gladly accept, I am more than happy to take my money and spend it with another reputable company.  

You make so many assumptions, it really doesn’t help you.

We have over £1.2milion current inventory in our warehouse in UK, feel free to visit us once lockdown restrictions are removed. You could also check our instagram posts, will give you an idea on how we are a “dropshipping” company... We also have listed over 70,000 products on our website, implementing a proper inventory system driven by AI, that can sync the website with what we have here in UK, in USA and in Japan is not a copy / paste feature that can be implemented over the weekend, it takes time to build and train for accuracy. 

We apologised several times both on Instagram, WhatsApp (if I remember well) and also here, also replying to your forum posts over the weekend, outside business hours, yet it seems this is not enough for you.

I’m happy to see that you are receiving our emails, despite you earlier mention that you did not, evidence doesn’t lie. 

We always welcome constructive criticism, it helps us learn from our eventual mistakes and adapt by implementing code or best practices in our business model. 

@Whizo. I think both can learn from this. Understably so, you are frustrated. Ignoring previous correspondance torquen have had with other customers, lets look only at yours because it is a thread started by yourselves.

In your defense, it seems they have lacked communication and you have a right to be frustrated.

But in their defense, they have been nothing but polite and curteous to you in the language they use in spite of getting a bad 'vibe' from your messages which i can also tell.

In terms of the ETA, unfortunately it almost seemed like you was forcing them to give you an ETA on the item even though they couldnt. Imagine they gave you a random ETA based on this and it happened to be inaccurate. It would be plausible that you would then attack them and call them liars (an assumption im making which could be wrong or right) but in either way with regards to the ETA the company is in a lose-lose situation and i hope you can understand this.

However, you are right that if promised to message you by a given date, they should honour this.

Either way, slating doesnt do anything, so just leave it and move on. You can move on and the company can try to improve on areas of weakness.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, maurice said:

This conversation is starting to look a little unhinged, time to move on, there’s better things to focus on in life.

Yeah Maurice let’s get on to dodgy dealers 🤔