Jay Bamrah

Abbey motorsport NA package

Hey, 

can someone who had the abbey motorsport UEL HEADER fit and remap service maybe send me some videos showing me how the car sounds and then explain how it feels? Also what do you guys do for MOTS are you fine to pass.

I take my car to Abbey each year for its MOT. They know how to get it through the test.

It was there just last week and passed without any additional notes.

Not the NA package, they installed my Rogue manifold and Harrop supercharger a year ago.

On 3/22/2021 at 6:26 AM, MartinT said:

I take my car to Abbey each year for its MOT. They know how to get it through the test.

It was there just last week and passed without any additional notes.

Not the NA package, they installed my Rogue manifold and Harrop supercharger a year ago.

Thankyou, do you know of anyone who got the NA TUNE package? 

I ordered the TD UEL Manifold and fitted it myself, then had it mapped by Abbey and got the HKS drop in air filter along side it.

My car passed it's MOT for the 3rd time since running this tune and setup last week. You do need to make sure the secondary cat in the front pipe is still there, and it needs to be warmed up to a decent temperature for the car to pass on emissions.

1 hour ago, will300 said:

Technically if you remove either catalytic converter from the car, it should be an MOT fail. Whether it passes the emissions or not. 

Yup spot on, if you ever see an MOT with "Undertray fitted" take it that this means they dont have stock CATs but it passed the test ;) Plausible deniability etc.

On 3/24/2021 at 12:39 PM, sazabiskythe said:

I ordered the TD UEL Manifold and fitted it myself, then had it mapped by Abbey and got the HKS drop in air filter along side it.

My car passed it's MOT for the 3rd time since running this tune and setup last week. You do need to make sure the secondary cat in the front pipe is still there, and it needs to be warmed up to a decent temperature for the car to pass on emissions.

Hey thanks, so I know they’re obvious questions but would you do it again if you had the chance or keep the money? What does the car feel like driving too?