Lucas

20% OFF everything on www.part-box.com

To celebrate the launch of our brand new Part-Box, we are giving everybody 20% off their first order online. This offer is valid for a limited time only. T&C’s apply.

Simply enter the coupon code below at checkout and get 20% off your first order – no minimum or maximum spend.

Coupon: FIRSTORDER

www.part-box.com

If you can't find something, or have any issues, please let me know. 

Had a look earlier but cant get the car type to search it just keeps asking me to enter the details, and if I search for something like gram lights, nothing comes up. 

I assume the site is over loaded if your posting this everywhere.

10 hours ago, Rich196 said:

Had a look earlier but cant get the car type to search it just keeps asking me to enter the details, and if I search for something like gram lights, nothing comes up. 

I assume the site is over loaded if your posting this everywhere.

Yep, having the same issue 

As above - last night the painfully slow car selection process didn't seem to select anything, and this morning I got all the way through to picking a BRZ and then was shown I'd selected a DC5 Integra. The search system isn't great either. Not sure 20% is enough incentive to persevere with the website, but if you keep the following please provide direct links:

• Brembo 09.A921.11 x2
  • Brembo 09.C662.11 x2
  • Cosworth CS-Pro Street Meister front pads
  • Cosworth CS-Pro Street Meister rear pads

The search really doesn’t work properly. I found it better to search google for what i want and put “partbox” on the end of the search. That always took me to what i was looking for.

I tried to order a supercharger but the specification had changed to LHD and didn't want to take the risk even though the part code was for RHD. Got any more?  ;)

Car search didn't work and once in a category it was impossible to filter either by car type or product type once you were in a category. Easiest way to find what I was looking for was to search directly e.g "GT86 brakes" or go through the brands and scroll for what I was looking for.

I'll add some issue I've found / got:

1. The brands section isn't done in alphabetical order.

2. The page doesn't auto fill to the browser height, so on the car search page for example on a screen with larger than 1080px height, leaving a load of whitespace at the bottom of the page. It'd be fine if the footer was positioned on the bottom of the page. (see screenshot)

3. Car search doesn't work

whitespace.jpg

12 minutes ago, will300 said:

@Kaltorak hit Ctrl + F5 to refresh the page Cache. I checked the link and it worked for me in Chrome, then tired it in Firefox and it had the same issue you've got, but refreshing the page fixed it.

Yup, that got it. Flagged it to chat and they mentioned a lot of people have had the issue, I'll share your fix with them ;)

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback. Majority of the issues are down to cache. If you could delete or refresh your cache like Will says above, it should fix the issue. 

Screenshot-2021-03-22-at-13.19.06-1024x8

Everything seems to be working fine on our end. We have tried different platforms and browsers, but we did need to delete cache.

Any issues, please let me know.

2 minutes ago, Kaltorak said:

How real time is the stock/backorder system? I only ask as what I was looking at went out of stock in the last 2 minutes after I cleared cache?

Stock is live. So if it sells, it jump to backorder straight away / when reloading the page. EBC stuff for example is generally subject to 2-3 days delivery if it's out of stock with us.

1 minute ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

Stock is live. So if it sells, it jump to backorder straight away / when reloading the page. EBC stuff for example is generally subject to 2-3 days delivery if it's out of stock with us.

OK, should it be blocking me adding to cart if something (the pads linked above) is on Back Order, because that's what is currently happening?

image.png.c7b811e6e37524469e91dac71dce4ac9.png

2 minutes ago, Kaltorak said:

OK, should it be blocking me adding to cart if something (the pads linked above) is on Back Order, because that's what is currently happening?

image.png.c7b811e6e37524469e91dac71dce4ac9.png

Hi, it should work now. Reload the page. Backorders weren't allowed on this product for some reason.