Lordyboi

(SOLD) - Tomei SS Duracon shift knob

Hi all

Selling my Tomei SS duracon gear knob, it is the their SS type knob which is the shortest and lightest they do. It has been on my car for about 4 months so is in great condition (don't wear rings or anything) selling as I have switched to another gear knob with a different shape which I prefer. Its a great knob which improves the feeling of changing gear.

When it comes new the Tomei logo disk is uninstalled and requires sticking down when it is in the car so the logo faces the correct direction, as shown in the photos I have installed this however I have taken the knob off and on a few times and I always lines up in the correct position. Provided that Toyota cut all the gear stick treads in the same postion it should line up perfect on your car as well but just be aware of if its not the case though im sure the logo disk plate can be removed with some fishing line ect.

I am also including a clear disk I made and some clear M3 double sided tape (photos below), I had plans to remove the Tomei disk and stick something under the clear disk such as a shift pattern or sticker of some sort but never got round to it. No extra cost for these :)

Selling via paypal for £25  

Tracked delivery: free 

More then happy to sell via Ebay if you want the added security it offers but this will cost extra due to Ebay taking a cut.

Happy to answers any questions :)

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg