Adi

Limit-Handling Days and Activity Days restarting at North Weald Airfield.

Mark (formerly of Car Limits) is back doing Handling days and Activity days at the North Weald Airfield.
I did a few of these days and they are fantastic for learning car control at and over the grip limit in a safe environment.

4 people instruction days are £ 225 per person

20 people Activity days are £80 per person  

http://drivelimits.com

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 20.24.31.png

Mark (formerly of Car Limits) is back doing Handling days and Activity days at the North Weald Airfield.
I did a few of these days and they are fantastic for learning car control at and over the grip limit in a safe environment.
  4 people instruction days are £ 225 per person
  20 people Activity days are £80 per person  
http://drivelimits.com
1074332061_ScreenShot2021-03-18at20_24_31.thumb.png.8cb8cb2fb4fb85e8ad5b319816737af1.png
Interesting. What happened to Carlimits Adi?

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Car Limits went bust and was bought out by another company. Not sure about the details, but their main business was Supercar Days (lots of people paying for 3 laps in a Lamborgini or Ferrari and so on)  relying heavily on continuous income from it. Once the lockdowns hit they couldn't hold out for too long. 

Drive Limits is Mark's own venture, focused solely on driver training and activity days.

37 minutes ago, spikyone said:

I'd be up for doing a 4 person day, are you thinking of doing it as a GT86/BRZ group day?

Either way can be a lot of fun. As a group day we can ask him to customise the training more specifically for what you would want to get out of it - once you are over the basics, plus  you get to compete against cars similar to yours rather than something like a 700hp McLaren in the final circuit trials  ;).  But I've done it on my own too and enjoyed meeting the other drivers, some times we jump in each other's car as a passenger. Depending on your particular level of car control you may also get to do slightly different things. Like when all the new guys were practicing braking I was doing variations on exiting the high speed bend and so on.

On 3/19/2021 at 9:51 AM, spikyone said:

I'd be up for doing a 4 person day, are you thinking of doing it as a GT86/BRZ group day?

22 hours ago, Kaltorak said:

I'm game!

We should probably move this to Events, and try to agree on a date before they are all booked up.

Who else is interested ?

Did it twice (last time we had 3 GT86). Definitely will do again, possibly this summer depending on what happens with holidays.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I went ahead and asked Mark to rename Aug 3rd  as a GT86 & BRZ club member day, so that non-club people will not book it for now. It will stay like this for a week.

We can still do a different day if we decide to, but I figured we protect this one for now since it had the most votes.  As the word is spreading the days are starting to go pretty fast. 

So again if anybody else would like to do Aug 3rd, (or July 6th) please let us know.

17 hours ago, Adi said:

I went ahead and asked Mark to rename Aug 3rd  as a GT86 & BRZ club member day, so that non-club people will not book it for now. It will stay like this for a week.

We can still do a different day if we decide to, but I figured we protect this one for now since it had the most votes.  As the word is spreading the days are starting to go pretty fast. 

So again if anybody else would like to do Aug 3rd, (or July 6th) please let us know.

OK to go ahead and book it up ourselves, or does it all need to go through at the same time?