VAD17

Simply Japanese Beaulieu 2021

Event Title: Simply Japanese Beaulieu 2021
Event Author: VAD17
Event Date: 25.07.2021

Simply Japanese at Beaulieu Motor Museum

Sunday, July 25th

Simply Japanese will be returning to Beaulieu on 25 July, for an excellent day out that owners and enthusiasts will enjoy. Set in the parkland of the National Motor Museum, the rally is open to all ages and models of Japanese vehicles and is always a highlight of the events calendar.

A great day out for all the family and a great way to meet fellow members for a chat and tips on modding you car.

If you wish to attend this show please go to the link below, you buy your tickets directly from Beaulieu. Once you have purchased please can you confirm with me so I can monitor numbers attending. Hopefully we should get a club stand/ allocated (socially distanced) parking space.

Simply Japanese Rally | 25 July 2021 | Beaulieu, National Motor Museum

As well as being an opportunity to see an array of Japanese vehicles, there is also the opportunity to enjoy all that Beaulieu has to offer... your entry will include admission to all the Beaulieu attractions including the National Motor Museum, World of Top Gear, Palace House and Beaulieu Abbey. 

Look forward to seeing you there.

Simply Japanese Beaulieu 2021

Beaulieu have posted on their event page

We have now reached our capacity for Simply Japanese participant tickets, we hope to be able to release further tickets soon. Please email us at events@beaulieu.co.uk with the following information to be added to the waitlist for notification of any further tickets being released.

Hi guys, can you let me know who's coming to Simply Japanese.
(please do it either on forum or DB, otherwise I'll double count you)
I will ask if we can get a club parking space and be together.
Look forward to it, hope for the good weather

Organisers are asking how many cars are coming to allocate us a club stand.
Please let me know who's coming (my estimate 6?).
Also, they will be releasing more tickets (due to relaxation of Covid restrictions) - if anyone still wants to join keep your eyes open.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Please find attached your club label. Please ensure that you print this label and display it in the windscreen upon entry to the event, this ensures that all members wishing to park within our club area are directed to the correct parking location by our stewards.

Organizers do ask that all individuals have purchased their tickets on an individual basis in advance via the website, as no tickets will be sold on the day of the event. This can be done on the website here until 2pm on the day when admission closes:  https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Please let me know you can not download attachment

Toyota GT86 Subaru BRZ drivers club.pdf

Hi. Ticket purchased and, hopefully, will see you there.

Unfortunately, I can't stay much past midday and might have to dip out altogether at the last minute

Unfortunately I will no longer be able to join you guys (have to self-isolate).

So disappointed to miss another event, but hopefully you guys will enjoy it. The weather should be great this time.

Will see you at Denbies, Go Japan or Japfest...

Shame Vadim cannot now attend…

Ok so who’s up for a meeting point so we all go in together?

Anyone know where to meet and what time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last year we met at Cadnam Cricket Club Car Park on the A337  Post code: SO40 2NR.

Assuming most people will go via M27 and get to Beaulieu via Cadnam, Lyndhurst etc on A337

Meet from 7.30 to leave at 8.00 for a lovely drive through New Forest

I will be going, although not sure if I am able to group up with you lot or is it too late? :) 

Dunno tbh,
Have you already registered on the club stand and did Vadim link you the car pass? If so then I can’t see why not?
Otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will be going, although not sure if I am able to group up with you lot or is it too late? :) 
There is 1 free space at the club stand, see if you can join
(Print out the club stand "pass" - link above. If it doesn't work let me know)